Somali and gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys so to be clear I am not gay, alxamdulillah!
My question is how would a gay somali be received in our community? Not just as in a Islamic way but in a daqan.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If a somali guy is gay, I suggest you be an atheist, and stay or move to the west and don't ever claim to be Muslim and Somali.

Most Somali reverts and atheist are known closet gay and lesbians they also realized you can't be gay and muslim at the same time due to their mental state.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Cuz I saw like that video where it appears that somali gays and I guess lesbians are having a party and I feel like it’s in Somalia and they were pretty open about it. Which kind irritated me :susp:
Really? It irritated you did it?
:ulyin:
Can you share the link to this video so we can see please.

Really? It irritated you did it?
:ulyin:
Can you share the link to this video so we can see please.
i don’t know what you’re trying to implicate but Allahu alam.
No, can’t share the link but you can watch it on IG on Malinworld or something but you need to do deep search it’s older... but follow his page it’s hilarious

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Guys so to be clear I am not gay, alxamdulillah!
My question is how would a gay somali be received in our community? Not just as in a Islamic way but in a daqan.
Farax , you carrying a name that represent all of us, Please don't be gay!:mjlol:

Does it affect me in anyway? No. Therefore i don't care. It's unfair how gays have to pretend to be straight imo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Homosexuality in Somalis is just like homosexuality in black americans, black africans. LOL Its a thing that makes them very uncomfortable. They rather not deal with it at all.

Recently i saw a youtube video about a pastor in a full house church praying for people one by one. People would confess they are murderers and the pastor would hollar and jump up and down praying for this murderer. Or a former thief. Or even a former athiest. But once a man comes up to the pastor

Man : Oh pastor i confess my sins, pray for me, I LOVE other men. I love booty.

Pastor: Oh my child u r forgiven. Hollering ..in the name of the father ...the.

Wait ....WTF did u just say>

Man: oh father i love men. I love to lick lick booty.....

Pastor : Stop. Can u not hollar and shake that hips please. U r in the Gods house.

Man: but father u forgiven other sins.......

Pastor: Naah niggaa.....even pastors have limits. u still shaking your hips, can u STOP that?

Are you testing the waters before you come out of the armaaajo? lol anyway being gay in the Somali community is pretty bad and unsafe, a lot of people get brutually beaten. I wonder if Somali people will ever be accepting of lgbt.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you testing the waters before you come out of the armaaajo? lol anyway being gay in the Somali community is pretty bad and unsafe, a lot of people get brutually beaten. I wonder if Somali people will ever be accepting of lgbt.

LGBTQ+ across the Somali peninsula (Somaliweyn) would get killed impatiently and immediately.

Our culture and religion is important and all the nasty stuff accepted in the West should never be adopted in our homeland.

All that Zionist junk teachings will be in the trash. :nahgirl:

LGBTQ+ across the Somali peninsula (Somaliweyn) would get killed impatiently and immediately.

Our culture and religion is important and all the nasty stuff accepted in the West should never be adopted in our homeland.

All that Zionist junk teachings will be in the trash. :nahgirl:
it’s between them and god :/ correct me if im wrong but didn’t the prophet (pbuh) tell us to leave which doesn’t not concern us alone?

Homophobes are very creepy. Why do they care what consenting adults do in private? Studies have proven that homophobes are gay. This is interesting to point out.

99% of Muslims are actually not even Muslim since missing prayer without a good excuse takes them out of the fold so they can't even bring in the religion argument for their opposition since they can't even fulfill a pillar of Islam.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
it’s between them and god :/ correct me if im wrong but didn’t the prophet (pbuh) tell us to leave which doesn’t not concern us alone?

Islamically all of this is completely forbidden and cannot be tolerated in Muslim countries especially back home.

Islamically all of this is completely forbidden and cannot be tolerated in Muslim countries especially back home.
Laakin aboowe macaan maxa ka galay? mind ur own business ur not god. What other people do shouldn’t concern you :) focus on your relationship with god because none of us are perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending