Somali Americans soo gala

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What's life in America like? I have always wondered. Is it like in the movies and what media describes it like?

Is it as f*cked up as I think it is? What do you do if you get sick? How is your quality of life? Is it all about the money?

Please state where in the US you live and what you do in life.

Best,

Molotoff

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What's life in America like? I have always wondered. Is it like in the movies and what media describes it like?

Is it as f*cked up as I think it is? What do you do if you get sick? How is your quality of life? Is it all about the money?

Best,

Molotoff
Murican Minnesotan.

is it fucked up: no not really. pretty chill (until next week when the world will turn upside down):stressed:
if u get sick you get sick. i got insurance as do everyone else i know.:mjdontkno:
quality of life: I mean I'm living aren't I?:dabcasar:
Money? No wallahi that's just what it's like on tv.

what do i do in life: troll on sspot as a career :silanyosmile:

Best,

Molotoff
Currently is bad, it's the most gaajo place I ever seen. it so bad I seen multiple times driving on highway, chicks on the side of the road broken with flat tire, twerking just to pull someone and help

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Nothing is like how it is in the media. The media loves over exaggerating things
Its not that bad. Depends on where you live in America tbh, and what neighborhood you come from.

Trending

Latest posts