Somali American Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

People in the replies chatting shit

Happy to take welfare but not serve their country, maybe they're shocked that someone is actually working for their own income :hemad:

We need this geeljire to rise the ranks and transfer that knowledge to the SAF :salute:
:mjlol::pachah1:

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

People in the replies chatting shit

Happy to take welfare but not serve their country, maybe they're shocked that someone is actually working for their own income :hemad:

We need this geeljire to rise the ranks and transfer that knowledge to the SAF :salute:
:mjlol::pachah1:
He is doing a good job he will raise the ranks of the noble Somali man, the people hating on him are Somalis who are unemployed living with their mothers committing benefit fraud.

bakhti.....imagine dying fighting for gaalo fighting muslims. I rather be unemployed than amercunary for gaalo politicians.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis have a bad impression of anyone in the armed services or police forces, because they’re “working for the gals”. Every job in the US is working for the gaals, and taking ceydh is eating off the gaals, so bad reasoning.

bakhti.....imagine dying fighting for gaalo fighting muslims. I rather be unemployed than amercunary for gaalo politicians.

Unlike Muslim armies who are currently occupied with massacring as many Muslims as they can in Yemen, Syria and many other countries. :farmajoyaab:

Unlike Muslim armies who are currently occupied with massacring as many Muslims as they can in Yemen, Syria and many other countries. :farmajoyaab:
Tell me....the guys bombing mugdishu in blackhawk down....if a somali was in that plane bombing somalis, would you say he was a hero? American soldiers have no say in where they fight and are in general mercenaries. Next move is Iran and Saudi funding them to fight Iran. So a guy like this is gonna bomb muslims in the name of America and Im gonna respect him? Fvck him and anyone who support him is trash

Tell me....the guys bombing mugdishu in blackhawk down....if a somali was in that plane bombing somalis, would you say he was a hero? American soldiers have no say in where they fight and are in general mercenaries. Next move is Iran and Saudi funding them to fight Iran. So a guy like this is gonna bomb muslims in the name of America and Im gonna respect him? Fvck him and anyone who support him is trash

The biggest killer of Somalis is other Somalis

How many bodies of young somali men are piled up at Tukaraq :damedamn:

Blackhawk down was a failed mission and Clinton pulled out of Somalia

Btw these are the casualties, it wasnt only the US:

U.S.
19 killed, 73 wounded, 1 captured
2 UH-60 Black Hawks

Malaysia
1 killed, 7 wounded
Pakistan
1 killed, 2 wounded

The biggest killer of Somalis is other Somalis :damedamn:

Blackhawk down was a failed missioma and Clinton pulled out of Somalia

Btw these are the casualties, it wasnt only the US:

U.S.
19 killed, 73 wounded, 1 captured
2 UH-60 Black Hawks
Malaysia
1 killed, 7 wounded
Pakistan
1 killed, 2 wounded
what does biggest killer of somalis being somalis have anything to do with it. I repeat the question. If this guy was on that mission and part of the group that killed 19 somalis....would you still see him as a hero?

what does biggest killer of somalis being somalis have anything to do with it. I repeat the question. If this guy was on that mission and part of the group that killed 19 somalis....would you still see him as a hero?

When you are a soldier, you serve your country. Simple as.

If you have such huge objections then why do you chose to immigrate there?

Somalis have a bad impression of anyone in the armed services or police forces, because they’re “working for the gals”. Every job in the US is working for the gaals, and taking ceydh is eating off the gaals, so bad reasoning.

I still cringe at the video of a bunch of somali ciyaalsuuq harassing a somali police officer.

Being a criminal is more accepted in our community nowadays.

Shame :hillarybiz:

We agree to disagree.
Its far more than that...you would support someone killing somalis because you are american first. If somalia was attacked again, we would fight in opposite teams. So yeah lets hope the arabs drag this fools body like the somalis did to the american soldiers

VixR

Veritas
I still cringe at the video of a bunch of somali ciyaalsuuq harassing a somali police officer.

Being a criminal is more accepted in our community nowadays.

Shame :hillarybiz:
I support it. I saw firsthand how the routine structure and vigorous training completely turned someone’s life around as I was dating him. I even thought about joining myself at one point.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When I was younger I was a really big fan of the cartoon rescue heroes
C7D498DF-329B-4AC9-878B-C5D7FEC0DF6D.jpeg
. I wanted to do some life saving work. At a young age one Job I really loved was being a rescue swimmer for the US coast guard
30C6D905-966C-4CBE-93AB-30EC5CD9AFE2.jpeg

I loved swimming growing up and the thought of saving lives as a living just felt awesome to me. The coast guard’s mission is mainly law enforcement and search and rescue. Which I find awesome. They also get to travel around(not many people know).
3218D2EA-9835-46A0-BFA3-7FCA418F1E58.jpeg

If I considered dropping out of school right now. Than 10/10 I would enlist in the coast guard. Coast guard isn’t in the Middle East fighting. They just usually stay around the coasts.

I would recommend the coast guard to any Muslim who considered joining the US military.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
idk why people are making this shit serious. this mf never seen battle field i mean he's tryna flex with army clothes. i wouldve had more superficial respect for him if he was in the marines. Now, those mfs do all the heavy lifting.

I generally do not encourage Somalis to be in any armed forces apart from their own.

But if they insist on joining, then I want nothing but success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending