Somali/African Women Diaspora

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really respect them, they work hard and very rarely do I see any who are not trying to 'achieve' something in life. I mean the 'new generation' not the 'older' women as their still in single mother rorts or child-care rorts always 'nidaam la'an' this 'nidaam la'an' must be 'generational'.

Because the generation born in the west tend to follow the culture of the western world. The women are performing the best I must say. Has anyone seen this correlation? Like this lady who is MJ and Osman Mahmoud also.

jamila-gordon_v2.jpg

https://www.cio.com.au/article/614909/jamila-gordon-cio-who-escaped-somali-civil-war/

She became the CIO of Qantas, u know what that means u dumb nigga? that's the largest airline in Australia. U know how hard it is get to CIO, sxb? only the 'creme la crop' get there. That's why I am studying for master to understand 'research' field better because 'academia' provides SOLUTION to industries. I have to learn the 'academic' culture not the 'govt' culture

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want my resume to have the title CIO of Australian DFAT...That is big message to the industry I work in, I made it in the big boys club of technology where it's serious data and technology. Not an NGO. I havent checked but her technology budget wud be in the billions, what a portfolio not this fuckin NGO shit with 200k charity budgets being corrupted by our loser leaders.

Qantas is private though nothing like govt, they want 'profits' the shareholders, I will hold the meeting with them saying i come from govt background and demosntrated these savings so far. I will trim your Nonsensical Tech budget and throw it back to the shareholders and still ensure your data and systems and systems are working to get qantas flying passengers. The goal is to TRIM that shit removing ancient softwares, systems, old people who are not longer useful(make sure they pass knowledge), bring in fresh cats and new ideas depending on the cycle obviously, sometimes their happy to keep on technological road map till it finishes to measure savings.

Once I get to CIO, I can access elites to seek bah dubays scholarship because i am tribal still but I PERFORM MY WORK AT ALL TIMES, WAX BAAN REEBAYA DUE TO MY CV NOT BEING TAINTED UNLIKE SOMALIS THEY LEAVE NOTHING UR CV MUST BE TERRIBLE. Ill ensure at least 10-15 bah dubays study maths hard and understand the concept. I will tell my CIO can u speak to the other ministers.

Weliga waalo @Tucking_Fypo @Jablibax U think when I come to PL i will come to galkacyo or bayla. I will visit just to see it for travel reason, i will spend my time with my family and bah dubays noone else, thats how life is sxb, family relatives first. They come first in 'assistance' also not your relatives wax waalan miyad tihin

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War meesha ka seexo wax walan ba tahay View attachment 82954

Bah Dubays nuclear physicist, nuclear chemists in PL 'science and tech hub' waxaa fadhinayo 'dadkaygi' adiguna beerahasi galay cowskasi iyo adigu isma dhaantan kkkkk. Waxan bah dubays uu diyaarinaya inay la wareegi doona meesha ugu muhimsan dal kasto kkkk wax soo saarka MADAXA. They will own all the important decisions. I want to get bah dubays in maths because anigu I cant do it now, I am security technology person lakin hadan waqti heli laha, i would study mathamatics theories, i want to ensure they 'target' the right industry, because mathmatical guys are the biggest consultants to government in new inventions

Trending