Somali aabo pimping out his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the first time she has posted a recording of her sociopath father.

A few months ago she posted another recording where he, who sounded drunk at the time, cursed at her and made habar. People then started criticizing her for posting the recording---typical Somali mindset.

Obviously the father is a sociopath and uninterested in his daughters except to toy with them. The daugthers seem a bit miskeen though, they really need to deal with this fool in a more serious manner instead of just posting his recordings. Cuss that motherfucker out, report him to the FBI, and then put him on block!

A traditional Somali Father that believes in the Somali proverb:

'Naag waa guri ama god ha kaga jirto.'

It happened to most of our Ayeeyos. The girl is in the West, no one can force her if she chooses to refuse the arranged marriage.

C'est la vie, but is why is the sister airing the family's dirty laundry?

The 'Wallahi' generation and social media.:snoop:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

It happened to most of our Ayeeyos. The girl is in the West, no one can force her if she chooses to refuse the arranged marriage.

Nigga what?

He already took her meher money. Kulaha force.

He's clearly using his daughter for monetary gain aka pimp aka dayuus.

Nigga what?

He already took her meher money. Kulaha force.

He's clearing using his daughter for monetary gain aka pimp aka dayuus.

Only Allah can judge.:hemad:

Jokes aside.

Islamically speaking, she cannot be given away in an arranged marriage as an adult without her consent. No one can force her walal whether or not he has taken the 'meher' money.

Xalimos need to familiarise themselves with their Sharia rights.:sass2:

It would be illegal under European law in accordance with Charter of rights and the human rights convention and the marriage wouldn't be recognized anyway.

If my dad did this, I would disown him even though I love him more than anything.

It would be illegal under European law in accordance with Charter of rights and the human rights convention and the marriage wouldn't be recognized anyway.

If my dad did this, I would disown him even though I love him more than anything.

Good thing for you the Civil War happened, and Aabo and Hoyo became were granted asylum in the West.:lolbron:

The chances of this happening to Somali girls back home is relatively high.

Good thing for you the Civil War happened, and Aabo and Hoyo became were granted asylum in the West.:lolbron:

The chances of this happening to Somali girls back home is relatively high.

I know, i'm still repaying dividends for that faithful decision.

Our people is savages in that regard. Women are officially second-class and in some cases third class citizens. Imagine then her going to court and be overruled because her testimony is only 1/2 of her father. :farmajoyaab:

I know, i'm still repaying dividends for that faithful decision.

Our people is savages in that regard. Women are officially second-class and in some cases third class citizens. Imagine then her going to court and be overruled because her testimony is only 1/2 of her father. :farmajoyaab:

It would not even get to court, she would be scared of 'Habaarka Waalidka'.

To your surprise, a religious court would have ruled in her favour.

It ain't about Islam dear, its culture.

It would not even get to court, she would be scared of 'Habaarka Waalidka'.

To your surprise, a religious court would have ruled in her.

It ain't about Islam dear, its culture.

Doesn't matter, the elder conucil, which what she most likely face would rule against her and use that as the excuse, and she would be non the wiser because she wouldn't been going to school to learn islamic law.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
By he who holds my soul in his hand I empathise with this father I can hear the pain and heartache through his voice. The girls mother probably fell out with the father & refused him to see his kids so I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures cause the last thing he wants to see is his daughters becoming a hoe in this western life filled with decadence & promiscuity so he figured if he Marries her off she'll escape that lifestyle, a father has no rights in the west:wow:

Doesn't matter, the elder conucil, which what she most likely face would rule against her and use that as the excuse, and she would be non the wiser because she wouldn't been going to school to learn islamic law.

You are a cute Fish and Chips.:drakekidding:

Somalis in urban areas have moved on from elder councils in matters such as these unless the 'meher' money ain't returned and the rejected groom goes through Qabil channels to get it back.

Anyway, meher money is for the girl, not the dad. That father might as well have been prostituting his daughter.

You are a cute Fish and Chips.:drakekidding:

Somalis in urban areas have moved on from elder councils in matters such as these unless the 'meher' money ain't returned and the rejected groom goes through Qabil channels to get it back.

Anyway, meher money is for the girl, not the dad. That father might as well have been prostituting his daughter.

Fish and chips?

I'm a potato eating viking. Dont insult my adopted heritage. :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.