Solution to the Madow problem

Should there be a Northern Alliance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Northern alliance should be created, consisting primarily of Puntland & Waqooyi Galbeed. This alliance should combine their military strength and use it to invade the South & send an ultimatum to Amisom Madows to leave our lands, otherwise we should launch a full-scale attack to remove them. Also, any Oromos & bantus living in the North should be removed.

Once the South is under our control, the current gov't should be dissolved and replaced; furthermore we should round up the bantus, swahilis & any tutsi looking ajnabi and deport them to Kenya & encourage Northern Somalis to migrate south so that they can work on the fertile lands God has blessed us with. Somali Galbeed should pursue & fight for independence in the mean-time and also remove any ajnabis within it's borders.

Unrealistic. mudug is divided, galmudug is divided, Sland itself is divided.
galbeed is under occupation.

Not a bad idea . Ugandishu is already a lost cause. We’d be better off limiting the virus and containing the spread
Fair enough, but it will be far more glorious to re-conquer the City from the Madows & traitors and bring back authentic Somalinimo & dhaqan to the South.

If the Madows consolidate their hold over the South then we could potentially have a strong ajanbi rival controlling our high-quality land, we need to cut the head of the snake before its too late.

Unrealistic. mudug is divided, galmudug is divided, Sland itself is divided.
galbeed is under occupation.
Yeah Somali Galbeed is a separate issue that will require it's own solution. However, in an ideal situation if Somalis in mainland Northern Somalia could put aside their qabiil differences & work towards to freeing our nation, especially the South from ajnabis then there may be a glimmer of hope for Somalia/South.

Yeah Somali Galbeed is a separate issue that will require it's own solution. However, in an ideal situation if Somalis in mainland Northern Somalia could put aside their qabiil differences & work towards to freeing our nation, especially the South from ajnabis then there may be a glimmer of hope for Somalia/South.
I think I have a more realistic solution. We need a Somali george soros tho.
The only time we tend to show unity is when we have an outside enemy.

We need to army bantus and have them kill couple thousand Somalis(sacrificial lambs), terrible I know.
Somalis would start to see bantus as a threat then.

A Northern alliance should be created, consisting primarily of Puntland & Waqooyi Galbeed. This alliance should combine their military strength and use it to invade the South & send an ultimatum to Amisom Madows to leave our lands, otherwise we should launch a full-scale attack to remove them. Also, any Oromos & bantus living in the North should be removed.

Once the South is under our control, the current gov't should be dissolved and replaced; furthermore we should round up the bantus, swahilis & any tutsi looking ajnabi and deport them to Kenya & encourage Northern Somalis to migrate south so that they can work on the fertile lands God has blessed us with. Somali Galbeed should pursue & fight for independence in the mean-time and also remove any ajnabis within it's borders.
It's easier to send them to arab lands. Think about it we live juts inches away from yemen and from their they can enter the rich kingdom of oman or saudi. I think saudi arabia needs to be introduced to our negro brethren. They must take in some negros to show the world that they are sorry for the castration of millions of bantu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We need to army bantus and have them kill couple thousand Somalis(sacrificial lambs), terrible I know.
Not a bad idea
:wow1:

Bottom line is we need Somalis to recognise the Madows as invaders & colonisers; effective propaganda(radio, Tv etc) should do the trick as well.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's easier to send them to arab lands. Think about it we live juts inches away from yemen and from their they can enter the rich kingdom of oman or saudi. I think saudi arabia needs to be introduced to our negro brethren. They must take in some negros to show the world that they are sorry for the castration of millions of bantu.

That's actually a brilliant idea.
:ohhh:
Remember when HSM sent Saudi Arabia 50,000 Somali maids? Imagine if they were all Madow. That would mean 50,000 less of them in Somalia AND Saudi Arabia takes them off our hands free of charge! We don't even have to commit any crimes against humanity using this method!
:gladbron:

I like your thinking sxb. Our Arab customers could do with some more servants, since many countries are banning their citizens from working in Gulf countries.

Once the Madows arrives in the Gulf, they should never be allowed to come back to Somaliweyn because they're not a citizens(ethnic Somalis). The Arabs will take good care of them.

Not a bad idea

Bottom line is we need Somalis to recognise the Madows as invaders & colonisers; effective propaganda(radio, Tv etc) should do the trick as well.
somalis are either maakiin or absolute xoolo.

When few oromos walk to any region of somalia, we all yell, young and old religious and gaal alike. We scream it's a devious amhara plan to take over our regions etc... Why?
because historically, Ethiopians have been our enemies, so we look at them all and everything they do with suspicion.

it's not the same with bantus, so we need to create that atmosphere. We need to hack the average geeljire mind, so that they associate bantu with threat/taking over somali lands etc.., like the average geeljire brain does with Ethiopians.

Bantus will eventually take over somalia by simply outnumbering us, not by fighting us which is in their favor.

Maybe we should go back and start bantu insurgency groups, hit different qabiils, across somalia so that it becomes a shared threat.

Not a bad idea

That's actually a brilliant idea.
:ohhh:
Remember when HSM sent Saudi Arabia 50,000 Somali maids? Imagine if they were all Madow. That would mean 50,000 less of them in Somalia AND Saudi Arabia takes them off our hands free of charge! We don't even have to commit any crimes against humanity using this method!
:gladbron:
Exactly no blood on our hands and saudis get to face sanctions for abusing bantu. Meanwhile we of-course will lobby for them being our brothers and we will gain face while they lose respect and draw the hatred of blacks abroad.

:trumpsmirk:

somalis are either maakiin or absolute xoolo.

When few oromos walk to any region of somalia, we all yell, young and old religious and gaal alike. We scream it's a devious amhara plan to take over our regions etc... Why?
because historically, Ethiopians have been our enemies, so we look at them all and everything they do with suspicion.

it's not the same with bantus, so we need to create that atmosphere. We need to hack the average geeljire mind, so that they associate bantu with threat/taking over somali lands etc.., like the average geeljire brain does with Ethiopians.

Bantus will eventually take over somalia by simply outnumbering us, not by fighting us which is in their favor.

Maybe we should go back and start bantu insurgency groups, hit different qabiils, across somalia so that it becomes a shared threat.
That's a brilliant idea sxb. Once the Geeljire is awakened there's no turning back wallahi.

Best idea I've ever heard on this site. Too bad about the innocent Somalis killed, but they'd probably have killed each other or blown up by Kebab anyways. At least this way, their deaths will have meaning.

We can't arm too many Bantus, and they have to hit ALL the qabils in the South for this to work, but it'll get the job done. Too many of us consider them miskeen.

I dunno about an invasion. Many people in the South are brainwashed into thinking that the Somali Bantus are their miskeen Muslim brothers. Some even think the Madows are just as Somali as them.
:mindblown:
They might take arms against you in retaliation not just for a Northern invasion, but to protect the "persecuted" Bantus. Instead we need a rightwing nationalist to gain power and remove the Bantus by seizing their land and putting them all on boats back to Tanzania.

I dunno about an invasion. Many people in the South are brainwashed into thinking that the Somali Bantus are their miskeen Muslim brothers. Some even think the Madows are just as Somali as them.
They might take arms against you in retaliation not just for a Northern invasion, but to protect the "persecuted" Bantus. Instead we need a rightwing nationalist to gain power and remove the Bantus by seizing their land and putting them all on boats back to Tanzania.
That will never happen as long as AMISOM are in Xamar. The Bantus will stick up for each other, unlike us.

You're right though, and invasion will never work.

Best idea I've ever heard on this site. Too bad about the innocent Somalis killed, but they'd probably have killed each other or blown up by Kebab anyways. At least this way, their deaths will have meaning.

We can't arm too many Bantus, and they have to hit ALL the qabils in the South for this to work, but it'll get the job done. Too many of us consider them miskeen.
Yap. bantus must been seen as a threat for us to do anything about it.

If a Nationalist gov't cant take power through elections in the South, then the only option left would be to launch an invasion from the North and install a Right-wing nationalist gov't that way to fix our nation's problems.

The traitors who decide to take up arms against their Northern brothers & fight for bantu invaders will be karbaashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.