let the people vote for their councliers
let the people vote for their mayors
let the people vote for their district commisioner's
let the people vote for their sheriff
let the people vote for their state MP
let the people vote for the federal MP
let the people vote for their state president
let the people vote for their federal president

take the power away from a few corrupt individuals and lets join the rest of civilized world and vote for our representatives.

with that solution, no one can cry about not being represented or cry about unuka leh.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
let the people vote for their councliers
let the people vote for their mayors
let the people vote for their district commisioner's
let the people vote for their sheriff
let the people vote for their state MP
let the people vote for the federal MP
let the people vote for their state president
let the people vote for their federal president

take the power away from a few corrupt individuals and lets join the rest of civilized world and vote for our representatives.

with that solution, no one can cry about not being represented or cry about unuka leh.
You can’t have democracy with an uneducated populace

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed @GEEL-XAABSADE i would rather have uneducated populas vote for their representatives then have a corrupt tribal leader pick someone based on how much money he bribed him with.
Wrong. There will still be corruption and there will still be tribalism.

Heres the thought process...
“My Adeer lost the election because of another clans voters and they are here because they are Idps/Siad brought them/mooriyan so to make it fair im going to have to kill them or evict them with my militia”

A more gradual cultural shift needs to happen personally I think it should be a taboo for any man to serve with his actual tribal area but if only one state puts another clan as president then it will just become a matter of “that state always belonged to that clan look thats why they’re the president”

You know thats how the farmajo you support came to office right? How can you hate the system but support him?

i support the man and the party N&N not the system, i want to system to be better. i want to people to vote i don't care if N&N win or loose as long as the PEOPLE can vote.