Soldiers brought by VP Amey from Buuhoodle desert Godqaboobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troops brought from Buuhoodle to fight for Puntland deserted Puntland frontline in Godqaboobe and joined Somaliland and received a warm welcome at Gooja cadde which is Somaliland command.

They deserted because Camey brought them to fight but they realised there was no fighting but that they were instead defending Garoowe in their own words.

Embarrasing

daawo-1-3.jpg

The total troops Camey brought was 288. 12 arrived at at Gooja cadde after deserting because they realised there was no fighting.

Many more returned back to Buuhoodle.

waraabe

Your superior
Seems everything is going wrong for puntland mudane, fat gaas has been a disaster for puntland

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sii soco soo soco.:ohlord:

Leaderless and lost ppl. Known for just being condoms.

Ilahey nin rag ah dadkaan ha usoo diro. The so called men they have now are no better than the women.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stockholm syndrome on max level, did all the real Dhulbahante men get killed during Dervish wars, wtf has happenes to my cousins..

:ohlord:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Basically they left Puntland because of inactivity. They wanted war and didn’t get it so they left.

If I am SL, I wouldn’t want these niggas fighting next to me there is high chance they can switch sides at any moment.

Send them back to Buhoodle

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Basically they left Puntland because of inactivity. They wanted war and didn’t get it so they left.

If I am SL, I wouldn’t want these niggas fighting next to me there is high chance they can switch sides at any moment.

Send them back to Buhoodle

Most likely they will, Somalilands bulk soldiers are from Last Anod area on the front lines with a handful of others.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Most likely they will, Somalilands bulk soldiers are from Last Anod area on the front lines with a handful of others.

Who told you Somaliland bulk soldiers are from Las Anod area?

They don’t even make 5% of the fighters.

95% of SL troops are Isaaq Jeegaan HA/HJ, Gadabursi, Arap, and handful of Garxajis

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Who told you Somaliland bulk soldiers are from Las Anod area?

They don’t even make 5% of the fighters.

95% of SL troops are Isaaq Jeegaan HA/HJ, Gadabursi, Arap, and handful of Garxajis
What's your source on this 95% SL troops in Tukaraq being Isaaq and Gadabuursi?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts