TRENDING NEWS "Soho Karen" Miya Ponsetto arrested in California, extradited to NYC

OffTheDome

Proud American
One of the dumbest interviews I've ever watched, her lawyer is even dumber for letting her be interviewed
:damn::mjlol:

“I’m sorry if he felt I assaulted him” Literally assaults him.

"How is a 22-year-old GIRL accusing a 14-year-old GUY a crime"

Alright Gayle, Enough
:what1::mjlol:

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Soho Karen is facing:
robbery charges
endangering the welfare of a child
attempted grand larceny
and attempted assault for attacking a 14-year-old boy
:mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

She wore a hat with the word "daddy" on it, she's trolling the kid and his father
:ohhh::faysalwtf:

She was trying to infantilize herself making it look like she was some innocent "girl" .Shes probably a struggling sugar baby. But it seems that her sugar daddy is not delivering seeing she was wearing sandals in a low tier hotel fighting over an iPhone that is probably several years old. I bet her phone was filled with dirty soho bdsm pictures, onlyfans videos,and other vile crap. She needed that phone right away hunty. :mybusiness: :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I find it laughable she calls herself a girl and the 14-year-old she assaulted is a...guy? She's a vile dumb c*nt that should be locked in jail.

I read an interview with her lawyer after this debacle. She said she won’t represent her because she’s a trainwreck. She said she told her before she came down for the interview of what to wear but to the lawyer’s horror she came there with a crazy hat. She pleaded with her to take it off. She told her “it’s my life and my hat”. Then the interview happened and the wheels started coming off. Now the lawyer is saying “she needs to be evaluated. There’s a psychological situation happening. She can’t comprehend the magnitude of the trouble she’s in “.

I read an interview with her lawyer after this debacle. She said she won’t represent her because she’s a trainwreck. She said she told her before she came down for the interview of what to wear but to the lawyer’s horror she came there with a crazy hat. She pleaded with her to take it off. She told her “it’s my life and my hat”. Then the interview happened and the wheels started coming off. Now the lawyer is saying “she needs to be evaluated. There’s a psychological situation happening. She can’t comprehend the magnitude of the trouble she’s in “.
I knew it. I just knew her lawyer hated her guts and told her not to do the interview and wear that stupid hat. She may as well worn a MAGA hat. She's digging her own grave and I love it.

Trending