soft guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.....you probably dont feel you deserve a nice guy. Some girls you should just not treat well. You gotta keep them on edge. They get off on drama.

What about a miskeen guy who is funny, outgoing and has a great personality?
She doesn't want a miskeen guy.

Abaayo, how about you chill with me. I've been in trouble quite a few times, but I am a good person on the inside. I might be a bit agressive at times, but it's just because I live life hard.

Just don't be angry when I leave .

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
nope not at all, women are judged by their beauty, while men are judged by their ability to protect their family, and friends.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I like ‘soft’ guys. To some people they are soft for showing their emotions and being sensitive and thoughtful but to me they are real men, husband materials .

My fiancé is mushy

is it weird that I don't like soft and miskeen guys it comes of boring and they turn me off. I'm not attacted to them

This needs to be said again and again. When will people learn that the only guys that win are alphas?

The men that say what they think and do what they want with no care in the world...

Somali men back home are like this. Most western raised somalis, outside of the rappers and thugs are really effeminate.

They'd rather have the thug than the university educated shy boy with a 6 figure salary.

:mybusiness:

Whats sth
This needs to be said again and again. When will people learn that the only guys that win are alphas?

The men that say what they think and do what they want with no care in the world...

Somali men back home are like this. Most western raised somalis, outside of the rappers and thugs are really effeminate.

They'd rather have the thug than the university educated shy boy with a 6 figure salary.

:mybusiness:
So university educated boys should be more like thugs? I think the thug love is big with xalimos who are into the ghetto culture. But no educated guy with option would settle with a girl like that.

Whats sth

So university educated boys should be more like thugs? I think the thug love is big with xalimos who are into the ghetto culture. But no educated guy with option would settle with a girl like that.
Most educated Somali men marry from back home

Yeah. An uneducated xalimo with ghetto culture thinks she is the catch with an educated brother and think he needs to adopt to her by coming down to her level. Talk about deluded
Before I come to this site my plan was to marry from back home but, now I would look for one who is educated in the West first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts