Social media war between somalilanders somalidiid vs somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s some somalilanders Who claim isaaq and dir are Oromo vs those isaaq like this guy who believes in somalinimo

This guy from burco starts off by playing a famous somali song called somalia somali baa leh

and all his fellow somalilanders start dissing him and saying you left the fold of somaliland kkk

Many somalilanders are now saying they are oromo

@Factz @The Cushitic One @draco @waraabe @Comewithrealness

VIP
"There’s some somalilanders Who claim isaaq and dir are Oromo"

You nigggers will leave us out of this. Jazakallah khair

There’s some somalilanders Who claim isaaq and dir are Oromo vs those isaaq like this guy who believes in somalinimo

This guy from burco starts off by playing a famous somali song called somalia somali baa leh

and all his fellow somalilanders start dissing him and saying you left the fold of somaliland kkk

those "somalilanders" are properly those oromo imposters, the real landers will never stop claiming that they are arabs.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
"There’s some somalilanders Who claim isaaq and dir are Oromo"

You nigggers will leave us out of this. Jazakallah khair

During the SNM, Ciise were only clan among the Dir in the North and Biimaal( South) to side with us. I want to know where this animosity towards the great Isaaq stems from.

VIP
During the SNM, Ciise were only clan among the Dir in the North and Biimaal( South) to side with us. I want to know where this animosity towards the great Isaaq stems from.

Do you not see the way you behave on social media and on this website? There's real hatred coming from Yall i can't endorse.

You might not see what im talking about since you're on the inside. Has nothing to with ciise vs isaaq since that's a non existant beef

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Do you not see the way you behave on social media and on this website? There's real hatred coming from Yall i can't endorse.

You might not see what im talking about since you're on the inside. Has nothing to with ciise vs isaaq since that's a non existant beef
That is all? jeez stop being such a huuno man and grow a thick skin. Every single Somali clan gets grilled on the daily don’t take it to heart

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shut up ****. Don't forget that I caught you red handed in your **** ways in the Aideed thread.

Because I said AUN and let’s move on, I am somehow partial to his movement? I have removed myself from the qabiil equation and think for myself, u should try it instead of always taking part in the never ending muh qabiil debates :)

You really need too stop having a inferiority complex towards us issaqs

:drakelaugh:It’s becoming repetitive and so boring :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts