Social Media is on fire over Supreme Cases lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Youtube is on fire! loool I don't know about other social media because i don't have account there

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cadaan ppl are worried about being a minority with all the other races out breeding them.
Have more kids then.

They make it out to be unfair that they are choosing to have less kids, especially in America which is no man's land.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have more kids then.

They make it out to be unfair that they are choosing to have less kids, especially in America which is no man's land.

When are we going Moutain climbing? Which mountain is the best?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't have any unwanted children @Basra , be careful aunty

If i need abortion i flying to the UK or France

But my eggS are Qalaas

1656109976631.png

Have more kids then.

White supremacy will do anything to hold on its glory, they will make a lot of changes to benefit the dominant society.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
White supremacy will do anything to hold on its glory, they will make a lot of changes to benefit the dominant society.
Life goes on that's the harsh reality theses racist people cannot bear to handle. How do you think the ancient people felt when their time came to an end? how did the romans feel or the greeks or the persians and babylonians?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life goes on that's the harsh reality theses racist people cannot bear to handle. How do you think the ancient people felt when their time came to an end? how did the romans feel or the greeks or the persians and babylonians?

Oh Yahya what r u saying? My Beloved America is coming to an end? How dare u inaa abtii?

Trending