so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
while enjoying my tea sipping time with the occasional dipping of a lovely biscuits"malted milk biscuits with barley malt extract" ummm yeeeees,
I decided to check out facebook to catch up with old friends and to enjoy the hilarity of the cluster f*ck of random posts and rather messed up videos shared by people.
yanan waxba war ku daline I had the misfortune to come across of this pic of a girl back home with a acudubilah make up...it's like the make up artist was a lunatic escaped from their mothers basement where they only use to watch vampire movies, you know how vampires subsist by feeding on the life essence of living creatures, the only difference here is instead of sucking the life force out of you by biting they manage to achieve it with the minimum effort by just staring at your general direction. .
it was like a mad Italian pizza maker decided to slap her with a bag of flour for the sole purpose of perfecting his dough slapping.

long story short, those make up artists back home need some jail time for turning our decent looking girls into khaakh aka vampires.

I reckon make up business back home will yield a successful business granted you know wtf you're doing and can tell your elbow from your arse then fear not.

Somali girls have such beauty why beat your face down with chemicals that just harm and make you age faster?

I look at our ayeyos and hoyos, that is true beauty. No wonder they age gracefully.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
They should open Mac & Sephora there so the females there have access to real make up.
Hmm. interesting...would you consider in the future setting up your very own a make up business granted you have the financial means possibly laying the foundation of your own franchise, instead of mac and sephora you could call name it something like " Qurux iyo malab" :lol:

@Ordained_Hypocrite well nothing beats natural beauty but you have to consider those unlucky xalimos sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending