So...who coined the term ""?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Them and any Somali using using it needs to get knocked tf out.
Bruv, I've heard others say it for a while now, but I was bloody surprised to see Somalis use it, like what?
You like being coons now?

Wallahi, every time I read the term and find out it's a Somali posting it..
xjsz6LN.gif

Have some self respect.

I remember my little sister highschool graduation i was picking her up these s started running around on the street next to the school screaming and shit:mindblown:
Creating traffic :mindblown:i looked at my sister and she responds god what uncivilized savages:uCkf6mf:
I looked back and said i know:mjcry:

We have to accept what we've become :mjcry:
The monkey (amisom) has become the zoo keeper whilst the human (Somali) as become the animal aka :francis:

Who knows but I coined "bootyclapper" and "bootyclapping" and "bootyclappery", among many other words. A lot are angry these words exist.

Oh somnet....so many memories.

Anyone remember Mad Max/Steeler? :D
I wonder where that old fucker is, he got banned from somnet for cursing religion too much. He fought Habir Gedir and lost friends in the 1992 mission. He had the most epic stories & insults. Best character on the internet in the 2000s.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Oh somnet....so many memories.

Anyone remember Mad Max/Steeler? :D
I wonder where that old fucker is, he got banned from somnet for cursing religion too much. He fought Habir Gedir and lost friends in the 1992 mission. He had the most epic stories & insults. Best character on the internet in the 2000s.
how old is that nigga

how old is that nigga

50+ easy. Last I heard he was retired in Thailand.

Here's one of the threads I remember. Guy was regular poster since 2001 i think, he shared many first hand accounts of the conflict & the politics that you couldn't find anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts