So what does everyone do for a living?

Is this really necessary in every thread? Give it a rest.

@Crow

Do you want me to help you diss other clans and wish them perish while pretending to be a believer who adores all believers except those Somalis who don’t hail from “my clan”?

Let the teacher (I never saw this bloke engage in clan wars) answer the question and others learn how he juggles the two opposing concepts.

Just interested in seeing the demographics here. I will start. I am a teacher. The toughest job on earth. The most stressful but the most rewarding too when you get it right.
Are you a guy? I'm a teacher too i havent met many somali male teachers. Ma sha Allah. What do you teach?

@Crow

Do you want me to help you diss other clans and wish them perish while pretending to be a believer who adores all believers except those Somalis who don’t hail from “my clan”?

Let the teacher (I never saw this bloke engage in clan wars) answer the question and others learn how he juggles the two opposing concepts.

As a teacher, my job is to teach the ciriculum. So i teach everything. When i come across subjects such as darwinism, i approach the subject with great sensitivity. I lay all the theories and evidences used to support the theory and the students are more than welcome to ask questions. what i do not do is to superimpose my own personal views on the students. It is a very thin line and this is one of those topics you have to be very careful about

As a teacher, my job is to teach the ciriculum. So i teach everything. When i come across subjects such as darwinism, i approach the subject with great sensitivity. I lay all the theories and evidences used to support the theory and the students are more than welcome to ask questions. what i do not do is to superimpose my own personal views on the students. It is a very thin line and this is one of those topics you have to be very careful about

@Dino

Thanks and that’s the line taken by my former teacher who was very religious. What happens when the students ask you about your personal view on evolution? How would you respond to them?

@Dino

Thanks and that’s the line taken by my former teacher who was very religious. What happens when the students ask you about your personal view on evolution? How would you respond to them?
That’s a good question and one that happened actually. I changed the subject very quickly

Trending

Latest posts