So the other day I had to introduce interns to the prosecutor office and found the antheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the interns was listening to music a little loud and everyone could hear it. I was like we ain't paying these heffers for being disturbance :gucciwhat:

So as the supervisor of them I asked her to lower the music and getting back to write procesural motions, but the rhythm was lit so I asked for the name.:cosbyhmm:

She was a bit embarrassed and that is when I knew I don screwed up and the result is lower...:jcoleno:

WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18 AND RELIGIOUS FOLKS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what atheisme brings @ArchBishopofAtheism and @Reiko @TSP

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
One of the interns was listening to music a little loud and everyone could hear it. I was like we ain't paying these heffers for being disturbance :gucciwhat:

So as the supervisor of them I asked her to lower the music and getting back to write procesural motions, but the rhythm was lit so I asked for the name.:cosbyhmm:

She was a bit embarrassed and that is when I knew I don screwed up and the result is lower...:jcoleno:

Do you give Good head?
:susp:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

in the video is a disgusting

Did y'all just find out about her? Every in my school used to bump that song everyday.:kodaksmiley:

Cupcake is actually a good rapper y'all. You should check out here other works. Better than all these other female rappers.

I can see how you would
relate to This song

:browtf:

I'm the daddy choking you :siilaanyosmile:

IMG_7341.jpg

You're too late..I already posted this song

Status
Not open for further replies.