So my Habar gidir best friend says....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ilhan Omar ex husband has a book out. I went to Amazon.com and could not find it. But i did find a book about ihan Omar

1587734250106.png

American ingrate Kulahaa walaahii she has American republicans really triggered

Any news on Mr. Omar's book? If indeed he wrote a book and dished on her, what a loser man he will be???? I mean, financially he will win of course, but Morally he will be a loser.

What ya think?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ilhan Omar ex husband has a book out. I went to Amazon.com and could not find it. But i did find a book about ihan Omar

View attachment 110428

American ingrate Kulahaa walaahii she has American republicans really triggered

Any news on Mr. Omar's book? If indeed he wrote a book and dished on her, what a loser man he will be???? I mean, financially he will win of course, but Morally he will be a loser.

What ya think?
he did write a book probably trynna cash out on their separation

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That does not look like a dish book title.

Good luck selling copies. he is a good looking man though. I can't wait for his new beautiful wife to be pregnant.

whats the point of this bookdeal airing out your family for some money ?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I personally think he should dish out, imagine the shame she brought to him and his family. Let the bltch suffer politically and socially.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally think he should dish out, imagine the shame she brought to him and his family. Let the bltch suffer politically and socially.

Well its not her fault if Mr. Omar...did not tame his beast. I see his Face book photos. They are inordinate in amount & self conceited in air. As if a dhoiill yeer modelling, with his skinny well pressed pants, and gentle spirit. Surely he is the personification of a 'nice' guy cucked several times. Known & unknown incidents.

Trending