So im getting balder, how effective is that rogaine shit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophia get some help with your fetish.

:drakelaugh: Just because you are not comfortable with your scalp situation doesn't mean you have to call me a fetishist.

:sass2: Why the discrimination? Its a sign of high T.

Last edited:
Just grow a beard, no point trying to prolong the inevitable. Also those hair growing chemicals will turn you into a soyboy.
:meleshame:
My beard game is too weak. I can't grow shit at the center of the chin due to an injury that scarred me there when I was young and neck area grows slow as f*ck but I can grow a mean sideburns and mustache.

If you are under 30 and balding you have an alopecia and you still got a chance to grow your hair back. Talk to your dr. For the right treatment before you use any over the counter hair cure products like rogain. Rogain/minoxidil can help grow your hair back if you don't have male pattern baldness. It works amazing for an alopecia sufferer though. I had say go for the natural route. Eat balance diet, reduce your stress level, take your vitamines, stop jerking off, use shampoo that are sulfate free, use cold shower when washing your hair. Quit using gels or hair sprays. Drink plenty of water. If you drink or smoke quit it. Use coconut oil or pumkin seed oil to massage your scalp. Do exercise. Get some sun in the summer time and increase your D-vitamine in the winter. Note, all the above tips won't work if your bidaar is like the palm of your hand and if your dad or grandpa are bald. I won't advice you to get a hair trasplant if you are under 30. Wait until you pass 35. Good luck!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s a surprise. :hillarybiz:

Looking forward to it.
tenor.gif

Trending