So I met her again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My Caribbean-Arab girl. So that qumayo lied to me about something about her but so today we were talking so I asked her "oh yeah you were from that place" and and she started laughing and then I started laughing too cause I knew this qumayo lied. Then she was like well rest I told you was the truth so why should I keep lying about that etc. i didn't feel her after that anymore.

Did i tell yall last time she refused my drink and bought it herself. But she did agree to go have a drink.

Btw she Muslim and believes in the religion and the creator and even told me she prays.

I got her number but not really feeling her anymore.

What should I do ?

My Caribbean-Arab girl. So that qumayo lied to me about something about her but so today we were talking so I asked her "oh yeah you were from that place" and and she started laughing and then I started laughing too cause I knew this qumayo lied. Then she was like well rest I told you was the truth so why should I keep lying about that etc. i didn't feel her after that anymore.

Did i tell yall last time she refused my drink and bought it herself. But she did agree to go have a drink.

Btw she Muslim and believes in the religion and the creator and even told me she prays.

What should I do ?
She seems perfect for you sxb go in

What should I do ?
DRINKS:ohreally:
MUSLIM:ohreally:
OKAAAY

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

What should I do ?

You’re making 0 sense

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You’re making 0 sense
That’s @CaliTedesse for you. Sometimes I read the shit he does and I want to roast him, but his cat profile stops me. That fucking cat I swear to god
upload_2019-2-18_19-25-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts