So gala inta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

And support a fellow Somali. A young Farax discusses the anti-black racism he has experienced in the peel discrict school board and it’s impact on his education. Kudos to the young man for speaking out!

And support a fellow Somali. A young Farax discusses the anti-black racism he has experienced in the peel discrict school board and it’s impact on his education. Kudos to the young man for speaking out!

Somalis are in Brampton iyo Mississauga now :susp: ? Times have changed :susp:

If he was in Toronto, he wouldn't have faced this racism. Your class would of been madoow iyo Somali and teachers wouldn't be racist. He should relocate back to Toronto and go back to his Somali roots in Toronto.

He's got my support :salute:

Gambar

VIP
Somalis are in Brampton iyo Mississauga now :susp: ? Times have changed :susp:

If he was in Toronto, he wouldn't have faced this racism. Your class would of been madoow iyo Somali and teachers wouldn't be racist. He should relocate back to Toronto and go back to his Somali roots in Toronto.

He's got my support :salute:
This is entirely false. The GTA and the TDSB have a very bad racism problem. The fact that he is thriving in Peel despite racist set backs and your solution is to go to school in Toronto is nothing short of hilarious. You don’t know what you are talking about.

Mashallah to this young man, may Allah bless him and may he have an easy road to his endeavors as a doctor. This is a great story about a young Somali boy who’s an honor roll student with a bright future ahead of him. @Periodicbrilliance this is a great topic and it’s nice to see such a bright young man.

This is entirely false. The GTA and the TDSB have a very bad racism problem. The fact that he is thriving in Peel despite racist set backs and your solution is to go to school in Toronto is nothing short of hilarious. You don’t know what you are talking about.

Mashallah to this young man, may Allah bless him and may he have an easy road to his endeavors as a doctor. This is a great story about a young Somali boy who’s an honor roll student with a bright future ahead of him. @Periodicbrilliance this is a great topic and it’s nice to see such a bright young man.

TDSB definitely has its racism but compared to Peel Region (which is caadan iyo timo jileec from what I hear) is worser than TDSB. If he went to a Toronto school he wouldn't of been racially discriminated to pick up an award. That's an extreme case of racism. A Somali was a valedictorian at my Toronto high school.

I wish him the best and inshallah he can accomplish all his dreams, I support smart Somali brothers like himself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is why you homeschool. Public education just messes children up. I'd rather a hyper-intellectual child (that looks like me) without the hangups, it's better they not fraternize with their 'genderless' peers. :hillarybiz: That's why I'm single. Looking for a sugar daddy so I can stay at home. Farax, please don't be fat, funny looking and less than smart. If you're out there this message is for you. Feminism is for young birds.

Gambar

VIP
TDSB definitely has its racism but compared to Peel Region (which is caadan iyo timo jileec from what I hear) is worser than TDSB. If he went to a Toronto school he wouldn't of been racially discriminated to pick up an award. That's an extreme case of racism. A Somali was a valedictorian at my Toronto high school.

I wish him the best and inshallah he can accomplish all his dreams, I support smart Somali brothers like himself.
Wrong. I went to TDSB and I was an honor roll kid and had the same issues this kid did. It was an everyday occurrence. Whether there’s a high population of Somalis or not, they see you as less then. He just needs to push through.

Gambar

VIP
This is why you homeschool. Public education just messes children up. I'd rather a hyper-intellectual child (that looks like me) without the hangups, it's better they not fraternize with their 'genderless' peers. :hillarybiz: That's why I'm single. Looking for a sugar daddy so I can stay at home. Farax, please don't be fat, funny looking and less than smart. If you're out there this message is for you. Feminism is for young birds.
How feasible is home schooling? Who’s gonna teach your children full time while you’re working? What kind of curriculum would you come up with it? It seems like a lot of work.

Wrong. I went to TDSB and I was an honor roll kid and had the same issues this kid did. It was an everyday occurrence. Whether there’s a high population of Somalis or not, they see you as less then. He just needs to push through.
One teacher said to me that I'd be flipping burgers :kodaksmiley:

I make more money now than his bum ass teacher's salary :mjlol:

I should go pay him a visit :trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How feasible is home schooling? Who’s gonna teach your children full time while you’re working? What kind of curriculum would you come up with it? It seems like a lot of work.

If it means less social engineering. It's worth the extra elbow grease to prevent them from being a mind slave. Step 1 - tie down a candidate. I'll sort out the intricate little details later. I'm not adverse to Montessori education (it's supplementary). It does require interaction with other children but as long as I can watch them via CCTV that's fine. :notsureif: I don't trust foreign influences.

Gambar

VIP

I just learned to ignore them and hustle wallahi. They get paid pennies and they’re mad at the fact that they have to teach a bunch of “foreign” kids. :icon lol:

Fam when they had those honors ceremonies my mum would come to school and embarrass me. You know how loud reer waqooyis get. z3zrULC I swear that shit would irritate the racist teachers even more.

I graduated High school a Ontario scholar with CGPA of 86.5%. Despite taking academic stream courses all four years and excelling. My high school guidance counselor tried to convince me to go to college not university. I had to find out how to apply and go through the whole application process by myself! I have a MA and I am a published academic now! Smh. The TDSB is notoriously racist!

I just learned to ignore them and hustle wallahi. They get paid pennies and they’re mad at the fact that they have to teach a bunch of “foreign” kids. :icon lol:

Fam when they had those honors ceremonies my mum would come to school and embarrass me. You know how loud reer waqooyis get. z3zrULC I swear that shit would irritate the racist teachers even more.
I actually used it as motivation :icon lol:

Wallahi they're lucky they didn't give me valedictorian and make me do a speech. It would been like Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame speech :mjpls:

My teachers said I was destined for greatness:trumpsmirk:

I’m now flipping burgers at Burger King after getting rejected by McDonalds:liberaltears:

I graduated High school a Ontario scholar with CGPA of 86.5%. Despite taking academic stream courses all four years and excelling. My high school guidance counselor tried to convince me to go to college not university. I had to find out how to apply and go through the whole application process by myself! I have a MA and I am a published academic now! Smh. The TDSB is notoriously racist!

I'm positive guidance counsellors purposely mislead kids. They tried removing my friend from functions because "It wasn't the best option for him"...basically telling him he wasn't smart enough, but he ended the semester with an 80+ :mybusiness:
I let my counsellor know I thought he was full of shit so he never tried anything with me :camby:

Gambar

VIP
I actually used it as motivation :icon lol:

Wallahi they're lucky they didn't give me valedictorian and make me do a speech. It would been like Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame speech :mjpls:
z3zrULC Your mum was probably doing that scream thing they always do at weddings.

I remember my teacher congratulated me on an achievement in Calculus and called me black and my mum went into a rage. AABAHA CUUN SHE IS SOMALI NAYAA!!!!!!! z3zrULC

You couldn’t tell me shidh wallahi she gassed my head up.:pachah1:

My mum would tell me nayaa how come you have 97 this semester? And I would have to bring her 100 or she would kill me. :pachah1:She prepared me for the world. This complex madows have, wallahi she would slap me if I complained. Nayaa I had to learn under a tree now you want to complain? Hadaanan Hargeisa ku geyn! :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.