So big fight tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko

TELEMMGLPICT000127154444-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqc_wx8HP7haHfu1TOAdP2DuLdjbPjwbdNOo4AXixq0lU.jpeg

Reer UK who you rooting for the Nigerian or the Russian ?
Personally i would rather see a fight between Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How much did you pay for the seat sxb ? i would rather watch that fight on TV than watch it from that distance.:mybusiness:
£60- £80 for level 4 at the o2. Theres screens so you dont miss anything. Atmosphere is 10/10. It isnt too bad:

Wlad got a lethal jab that could snap joshuas neck.Joshua is going to get exposed tonight.Though the age difference & joshua's strength might cause problems for wlad.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
£60- £80 for level 4 at the o2. Theres screens so you dont miss anything. Atmosphere is 10/10. It isnt too bad:

The atmosphere in our house is crazy bro. You will hear my dad screaming "war iskaceli ninka looxyohow, waxaan bey feeryahan kusheegayaan"

and then you have my mom seating quietly,wide-eyed doing the actions of the boxers.
giphy.gif

I know the feeling bro,

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a fight :z1banet: :whew:

Best boxing match I've seen.

Really thought Joshua was gonna be done with after that 5th round. He looked fatigued barely could hang on but he came back strong.

10th and 11 rounds he showed what he's made of. Not many ppl expected him to last this long.

I started screaming when he got
Klitchsko with that upper cut. Knew it was over :wow:

A lot of respect for
Klitchsko Really thought he had the fight in the bag after that 5th round and the momentum he had but I like I said Joshua learned from his mistakes and came back strong.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Probably the only fight Eddie Hearn did well to promote since Dilian Whyte. I still don't know why Vlad didn't throw the kitchen sink in the 6th round when he had AJ down. He gave him so much time to recover.

Judging from that fight I don't think AJ is ready for a fight against Tyson just yet. Let him get a few more fights on his record first and prove himself in longer rounds and get his chin tested. Like Parker and maybe Deontay too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending