Snow hits Awbarre district.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Relief from mosquitos and flies for bit. thought global warming meant high heat now we getting snow

Europe is getting warmer africa is getting wetter

Attachments

• sqoe69.jpg
    sqoe69.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 18
No, it’s Yabarre Harooreys district. Jidwaaq land.
Magalo Qaran and Gobyare are in Awbare district and are Adan Yonis, Makahil, Samaroon land.
Yusuf Barkhadle emphasized that the snow-covered a distance of 10 kilometres between the areas of Gobyarrey and Haroreys, obstructing all roads
It snowed mostly in Adan Yonis land. All the land till Harorays is AY land.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Climate change wasn't a meme ileen. I used to zone out when it got mentioned:gucciwhat:

Decide for yourself if it is real.

Personality I’m in the camp it’s real and we’re mostly to cause but we can’t do anything about ‘stopping 2 degree warming which would cause irreversible damage to the climate’. Let’s just hope we can avoid 5 degree warming

Magalo Qaran and Gobyare are in Awbare district and are Adan Yonis, Makahil, Samaroon land.

I hope there wasn't frost, it is quite detrimental on crops. I don't know if the locals are aware of it, but if during the night frost manages to form on the surface of the crops and next day is sunny the frost drops function like magnifying glass and burn the crops. Leading to mass crop failure. If they see drops, waa inay wax ku daboolaan beeraha.

Last edited:

Decide for yourself if it is real.

Personality I’m in the camp it’s real and we’re mostly to cause but we can’t do anything about ‘stopping 2 degree warming which would cause irreversible damage to the climate’. Let’s just hope we can avoid 5 degree warming
The two degrees think is total bullshit. I remember when everyone was parading the slogan "97% of the scientist agree on climate change". Yes we all can see how the climate has changed, it has always been changing, but the two degree shuban and the glaciers melting leading to an apocalypse are all xaar.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The two degrees think is total bullshit. I remember when everyone was parading the slogan "97% of the scientist agree on climate change". Yes we all can see how the climate has changed, it has always been changing, but the two degree shuban and the glaciers melting leading to an apocalypse are all xaar.
I think it’s a real number but it’s not a catastrophic number. There’ll be more droughts tho and random weather like this above I guess and some changing habits.

‘avoid 2 degrees or we collapse’ is what I don’t buy. Let’s keep using our oil into the 2100s :manny:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Gadabursi ha ii ka la qaadin. Min Gobyarey ila Jigjiga waa caro Jidwaaq. Beentu ma fiicna.
I'm not these little kids on Somalispot who can be lied to.

Hell must be freezing over if the horn is getting snow now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 11
Gadabursi ha ii ka la qaadin. Min Gobyarey ila Jigjiga waa caro Jidwaaq. Beentu ma fiicna.
I'm not these little kids on Somalispot who can be lied to.
Yaa Siwaqroon dhulkan maxaa ka taqaanta. Mayerka Gobyare waa nin Adan Yonis ah. Ama diid ama yeel niyow, adigay kuu taala.

Don't overdue it in the name of Daroodnimo. :ftw9nwa:

Trending