Sneako gets assaulted!

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
1718589717940.png

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I feel bad for sneako he shouldnt be getting himself into all this trouble but...
1718589900535.png

This is too funny :russ:

I feel bad for sneako he shouldnt be getting himself into all this trouble but...
View attachment 331934

This is too funny :russ:
I don't feel bad for him AT ALL. I'm overjoyed, actually!

When this b*tch boy converted, he went on about how Muslim women would all be destined for Jahannam because we can't find a connection with God without male supervision.

Refer to my old thread:

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
everyone makes their mistakes I think he learnt from it.
I like to think he's moved on from that too, but misogyny isn't an oopsy-daisy mistake that you get over the next day or so. Think about it, sxb, would you brush off a racial slur as a mistake?

This guy is Muslim? Why does he hang with people who hate Islam and curse Allah. Those women he was with at the event have tweeted derogatory things about the religion he converted to. Whatā€™s up with that?

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I think Sneako and Andrew Tate are freemasons looking to manipulate the public and I don't think they really converted to Islam.

With freemasons, they will fake being a member of any religion. In a masonic lodge, you can be a "Muslim," "Christian", Buddhist whatever.

23519766-F81D-4D7B-8FCD-FA8065E31D63.png

80EBFDB0-04DA-42D4-8CAF-6F3D0275DFD8.jpeg

7E7E34D3-A3F2-49B7-A66A-370490DB082C.jpeg

13E4EF26-D261-47BE-9984-0D7F3493A36F.jpeg

How sneako goes from salafi circles to chilling with the alt-nazi-right the next day is mind boggling.

As for the incident, a wise man once said never touch a black manā€™s hat.

I think Sneako and Andrew Tate are freemasons looking to manipulate the public and I don't think they really converted to Islam.

With freemasons, they will fake being a member of any religion. In a masonic lodge, you can be a "Muslim," "Christian", Buddhist whatever.

View attachment 331939

View attachment 331940

View attachment 331942

View attachment 331941

where do you get this information from sxb . Genuinely curious

Also wouldnā€™t go as far as accusing another Muslim a Freemason . Very dangerous

Trending