Snark Sub-Reddits my new addiction

Theres so many snark sub reddits even for small tier influencers its crazy. Like these people know so much about their family life and regularly hate on them Lolll

Anybody read wheelchairrelpunzel snark? She is a handicap wheelchair bound lady with several exes and has a child but she can’t take care of herself or the child so she has a state appointed caregiver she has a lot going on in her life a lot of people think it was selfish of her to have a child she couldn’t take care of or even hold.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Theres so many snark sub reddits even for small tier influencers it’s crazy. Like these people know so much about their family life and regularly hate on them Lolll
They are so jobless that’s why I read it :stressed: how do they know all of this

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Anybody read wheelchairrelpunzel snark? She is a handicap wheelchair bound lady with several exes and has a child but she can’t take care of herself or the child so she has a state appointed caregiver she has a lot going on in her life a lot of people think it was selfish of her to have a child she couldn’t take care of or even hold.
30K :damn: that’s straight up crazy

They are so jobless that’s why I read it :stressed: how do they know all of this
😭 I’ve realized some of the hate is from middle aged ladies. You know Taylor swifts boyfriend he used to date this black woman and they made a whole snark page about it and discord. It’s literally middle aged woman with kids saying Taylor is better Kayla would never be a good fit for him or having a family with. They even use their pfps in that discord.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
😭 I’ve realized some of the hate is from middle aged ladies. You know Taylor swifts boyfriend he used to date this black woman and they made a whole snark page about it and discord. It’s literally middle aged woman with kids saying Taylor is better Kayla would never be a good fit for him or having a family with. They even use their pfps in that discord.
I just found one on Reddit one of the posters had a gacha profile pic :comeon: snarking on someone just because they dated someone famous is crazy work.They are all being racist as well :mindblown:

I just found one on Reddit one of the posters had a gacha profile pic :comeon: snarking on someone just because they dated someone famous is crazy work.They are all being racist as well :mindblown:
Oh they are very racist on their discord. Idk why they care who he dates cuz he’s never gonna date you and he’s not even handsome.

The subreddits about specific influencers are so toxic and evil it’s crazy how people harbour so much hate for someone they don’t even know/only see thru the screen

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
The subreddits about specific influencers are so toxic and evil it’s crazy how people harbour so much hate for someone they don’t even know/only see thru the screen
There are subreddit for smaller influencers it’s crazy

yeah these people lowkey need help asap. Some of the stuff they are getting mad at make no sense at all.

Trending