Snapchat users drop in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap chat is dead ever since the update i've stayed away, it's become a den of s who demand money for their useless bodies naked. As if... the didn't create hub for nothing and the sad thing is there are useless cuck men actually paying these s for a few boob pics. What has the world come to?

:lawd::mindblown::kanyehmm:

Snap chat is dead ever since the update i've stayed away, it's become a den of s who demand money for their useless bodies naked. As if... the didn't create hub for nothing and the sad thing is there are useless cuck men actually paying these s for a few boob pics. What has the world come to?

:holeup::notsureif: Gabdahaasey yaa ku tusiye sxb

DRACO

VIP

Same I have not logged on since the new disgraceful update . Bring back old Snap:bell:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
About 2000 or 5000 can't remember, stopped using it since people started sending nudes! They are trying to ruin my pledge of purity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts