SNA troops move toward Ceelwaaq

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What’s the point of having political debates with anyone who’s emotional? :dead:
happy show GIF
Frustrated Fainting GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude said Afmadow is bigger than Gedo. I don’t know how you guys do it. I would’ve stopped replying long ago :wtfdis:
Probably drank some expired caano niido dont mind him, the sad reality that his uncle is literally a mayor of a city is sobering to say the least. Kenyans have no interest in liberating Buale.

Afmadow district alone makes up around 85% of the entire Gedo. They are within 2k sq miles of a margin and thats one district
View attachment 220336
View attachment 220337

the Kacaan regime purposely made Afmadow a single district when Infact it should’ve been split into 4 due to its massive size. Hopefully the Future Jubaland administration addresses this problem by officially recognizing Dhobley as its own district and many more areas in Lower Juba 🙏🏽

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
the Kacaan regime purposely made Afmadow a single district when Infact it should’ve been split into 4 due to its massive size. Hopefully the Future Jubaland administration addresses this problem by officially recognizing Dhobley as its own district and many more areas in Lower Juba 🙏🏽
I am surprised Dhoobley is not District
Is bigger then Celwak , bigger then Garbaharey, bigger then Doollow, population wise
Rascambooni and Kudaa should be district
Too

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Mashallah good work. Rooble and Madoobe moving fast.

Chair of Parliament elected = Mucaarad.

FEIT in Kismayo already. Tomorrow elections begin.

Rooble has control over airport and who comes into Xalane.

Speaker set to be elected after Ceelwaaq MPs come to Parliament.

Badbaado Qaran generals voted in from Hirshabelle this week Mashallah.

Mashallah good work. Rooble and Madoobe moving fast.

Chair of Parliament elected = Mucaarad.

FEIT in Kismayo already. Tomorrow elections begin.

Rooble has control over airport and who comes into Xalane.

Speaker set to be elected after Ceelwaaq MPs come to Parliament.

Badbaado Qaran generals voted in from Hirshabelle this week Mashallah.

allah give leadership to whom he wants. Let’s just accept that markaas.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
So how did this propagandha work out?
This what i mean-you are desperate so anything online that makes you feel hope you jump on it-only to be let down again-let me help you by saying "STOP IT".

Trending