SNA soldier and friend break into home in Mogadishu and gang rape young boy

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1600112834362.jpg

Deg deg Magalada Muqdisho Waxaa Lagu Kufsaday Wiil 10 jir ah” Dalka Ma Daroog Cusub Ayaa Soo Gashay Somaliyeey Si Daan Sax ma ah

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
:kanyehmm:Trully sickening, death by firing squad wont do justice for this poor child. No wonder the country is fucked. If this shit is going on now, can you imagine how it was in 91?
This truly a wide spread problem. All over the country little boys and girls get this done to them and the fuckers that did it always walk free. In the right country they would be already have been executed but this shitt if a country let's them walk away

Demented sickos. A combination of a lack of law and order and addiction. They always raped women and girls, now they developed a taste for young boys.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
View attachment 141191
Deg deg Magalada Muqdisho Waxaa Lagu Kufsaday Wiil 10 jir ah” Dalka Ma Daroog Cusub Ayaa Soo Gashay Somaliyeey Si Daan Sax ma ah
Seeing this picture just makes it more real to me and it's breaking my heart. At least they had the decency to cover the poor boy's face.

May Allah help him recover and grant him an easy life, and destroy his assailants and their supporters/enablers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Subhanallah, what's happening in Muqdisho?

Poor baby, they took his innocence.

May they meet Satan in the deepest depth of hell. Burn them alive.

I hope they burn the fuckers who did this to the young innocent boy. This is truly sickening. What are we going to do about this? I’m literally heart broken now. Somalia is worst than shithole, it’s rapeland now!

why is rape rampant in Somalia, its everywhere now :tocry:

I blame the oodayaals rapists should never be excused xeer system empowers them :susp:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Oh my GOD! How sickening! The poor kid.

Capital punishment for the rapists! I hope the family doesn’t accept any monetary settlement. The only way these kind of crimes will be stopped is if capital punishment is put into place.

Btw, does anyone know if there is a GoFundMe page for this family?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The South is cursed, warfare,land grabbing,mal nutrition and now rape became rampant, these former Mooryaan turned SNA soldier's should all be fired and excuted, SNA recruits need to be drug free and can't have a history of violence otherwise the child rape will not stop. :bell:

Trending

Latest posts