SNA sent to Egypt

Jungle

VIP
@bidenkulaha and whoever else knows more on this

How many been sent and how long will their training be? I remember you making threads on them fairly recently. I ask because a good number of my relatives on both sides been sent. The families generally don't know much besides 'x country u tababar aaday' but I have no doubt Madaxweyne Hasan will not treat these soldiers like retard farmaajo did those sent to Eritrea who were treated like shit by the eritreans

since HSM has took power I don't pay attention to overall politics anymore because obviously there is no need. Birmade Hasan Sheikh knows whats right for Somalia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
From what they’ve been saying, 3k each to Ethiopia, uganda, Egypt, Eritrea and some other place they haven’t mentioned. Totalling the 15k sent abroad.

I posted yesterday the Universal TV interview with the national security advisor and he says 10,000 are coming back within the week (isbuuc). So 4 months training? 3-4k are already conscripted in Xamar. The rest will be sent to the regions if the reporters are right

They are aiming for around 25k army to replace ATMIS by end of next year if I recall. If this administration does not free every city by the end of its term, then it is because of incompetence not lack of troops.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are aiming for around 25k army to replace ATMIS by end of next year if I recall. If this administration does not free every city by the end of its term, then it is because of incompetence not lack of troops.
Yh another 10k next year. 15k this year. Add the 10k or so from Gorgor and Danab. Should be a legit and professionalised 35k troops which is the national security architecture they agreed.

Plus another 40k+ police force to hold onto liberated lands.

Jungle

VIP
From what they’ve been saying, 3k each to Ethiopia, uganda, Egypt, Eritrea and some other place they haven’t mentioned. Totalling the 15k sent abroad.

I posted yesterday the Universal TV interview with the national security advisor and he says 10,000 are coming back within the week (isbuuc). So 4 months training? 3-4k are already conscripted in Xamar. The rest will be sent to the regions if the reporters are right
4-6 months is a realistic timeframe when it comes to receiving military training from African countries. No idea why the autistic farmaajo left them there in Eritrea for that long.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why South Somalia sent troops outside for training!!. Train your soldiers inside Somalia like Puntland to free your lands from Alkabaab.

Its waste of time.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why South Somalia sent troops outside for training!!. Train your soldiers inside Somalia like Puntland to free your lands from Alkabaab.

Its waste of time.
They’re training inside the country too. My cousin has just finished 6 months of training in Dhusamareb and is going to be part of HSM’s security. There’s a big base there and my aunt says they’ve enlisted thousands from Guriceel and Dhusamareb in the past few months. Interesting stuff, at least some job creation

Latest posts