Smart white boy ruined my life

Okay, so I’ve been distancing myself from somalinimo for ages now. I claim to be Galmudugian from Galmudug to white people.

*Disclaimer I do not support qabiilism nor do I know anything about federalism its purely to distance myself from Somalia*

One thing I love about white people is that they don’t care about Africa enough to search it up, the fact that they can’t pronounce nor spell Galmudug helps. However, a few days ago a white boy was intrigued by me and the country of ‘Galmudug’. He asked for the capital of my ‘country’ and I started sweating. No white person has taken an interest in my country, and heck even I didn’t know our capital. Thankfully I remember hearing the city “Dhuusamareeb” in the FKD session here. Sadly I don’t even know how to pronounce it so I said “Dhuuso-malab” and he replied

“oh wow sounds so ethnic and African!! I’ve never heard of it but I’m sure Britain has colonised it, here’s my monthly wage as reparations my Negress queen”
ED1CEA19-0066-47DE-B9D7-2CECA9FFE70F.jpeg

I ended my night on a high, I got £3000 for distancing myself from somalia, what else could I want in life? Wish it was my full-time job!!
Sadly, I did not know this guy had an IQ above 68.1(Galmudug’s average IQ, much different than Somalia’s) and went home to research on my home country of ‘Galmudug’:gucciwhat: Shaqo la’aanka xuun, he gave me his monthly wage and he’s still up in my business rather than working more shifts to feed his family.

Anyway with easy research, he found out that Galmudug was only a federal state in cursed Somalia, and that our capital wasn’t “Dhuuso-malab” but rather “Dhuusamareeb”. He confronted me about it. I was embarrassed. I begged him not to tell people I was Somali but, as colonised/enslaved people say, ''the white man he has no mercy''
He told all mutuals I was in from Somalia and not Galmudug, the Singapore of Africa as I described it.:liberaltears:
Now everyone thinks I’m a pirate or terrorist. My life has been ruined. I can even buy a ticket to leave here because the white guy reported me to the bank as a fraudster so my debit card has been cancelled. In fact, he even wants me to give HIM reparations from black hawk down.
Wish I wasn’t Somali

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay, so I’ve been distancing myself from somalinimo for ages now. I claim to be Galmudugian from Galmudug to white people.

*Disclaimer I do not support qabiilism nor do I know anything about federalism its purely to distance myself from Somalia*

One thing I love about white people is that they don’t care about Africa enough to search it up, the fact that they can’t pronounce nor spell Galmudug helps. However, a few days ago a white boy was intrigued by me and the country of ‘Galmudug’. He asked for the capital of my ‘country’ and I started sweating. No white person has taken an interest in my country, and heck even I didn’t know our capital. Thankfully I remember hearing the city “Dhuusamareeb” in the FKD session here. Sadly I don’t even know how to pronounce it so I said “Dhuuso-malab” and he replied

“oh wow sounds so ethnic and African!! I’ve never heard of it but I’m sure Britain has colonised it, here’s my monthly wage as reparations my Negress queen”
View attachment 85091

I ended my night on a high, I got £3000 for distancing myself from somalia, what else could I want in life? Wish it was my full-time job!!
Sadly, I did not know this guy had an IQ above 68.1(Galmudug’s average IQ, much different than Somalia’s) and went home to research on my home country of ‘Galmudug’:gucciwhat: Shaqo la’aanka xuun, he gave me his monthly wage and he’s still up in my business rather than working more shifts to feed his family.

Anyway with easy research, he found out that Galmudug was only a federal state in cursed Somalia, and that our capital wasn’t “Dhuuso-malab” but rather “Dhuusamareeb”. He confronted me about it. I was embarrassed. I begged him not to tell people I was Somali but, as colonised/enslaved people say, ''the white man he has no mercy''
He told all mutuals I was in from Somalia and not Galmudug, the Singapore of Africa as I described it.:liberaltears:
Now everyone thinks I’m a pirate or terrorist. My life has been ruined. I can even buy a ticket to leave here because the white guy reported me to the bank as a fraudster so my debit card has been cancelled. In fact, he even wants me to give HIM reparations from black hawk down.
Wish I wasn’t Somali

The 3000.00 pound again? Nayaa, u need to go lock the money some where and forget about it

Trending

Latest posts