SMART MOVE! A couple on SomaliBrides Snapchat having their wedding N Malaysia (cost:$5k) (gorgeous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Couple from Australia and U.K. decided 2 have their wedding in Malaysia to get away from the tremendous expenses endured if they threw at their home countries. Now they are paying fraction of the amount and at 5-star hotel

You'd think they had at in your local Hyatt

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Took a quick look at the ig page, it looks like men and women are mixing. They don't wear hijab either.

I went to over 50 weddings, never seen this to happen.

Is this common?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Took a quick look at the ig page, it looks like men and women are mixing. They don't wear hijab either.

Is this common?

Yes, it's very common. I only attend mixing weddings, what would I do with an all men gathering? :dabcasar:

Is this common?

That's how every wedding I've been to is. Some girls wear short dresses and long slits lol

Is this common?

Same here. The ones I have been to have been segregated. The more modern weddings is where the mixing happens and all the ciyal suuqnimo.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Same here. The ones I have been to have been segregated. The more modern weddings is where the mixing happens and all the ciyal suuqnimo.
If I invite a ton of Somalis to my wedding it will be gender segregated to keep the f*ck boys out.
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts