SMART MAN! SL Lawyer who represented two drunk Canadian xalimos goes to Addis & says “take me Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Because my life is under threat for representing your drunkards” :ulyin::ulyin::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What a legend. The man found a loop hole to enter Canada.

Dude seriously claiming asylum because of chance encounter. Nigga found an alternative way to enter a Western country instead of dying in the Mediterranean. I salute this nigga :salute::salute::salute: if I was advising him I’d tell him to also add “I’m full blown gay too”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48234294

Canadian news outlet wasn’t enough for them and now they on the front page of the BBC

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland has a unique history of torturing female prisoners. Let's not forget about the pet Nigerian they used to threaten poet Nacima Abwaan Qorane with rape. Nowhere else in the country does this happen.

Somaliland has a unique history of torturing female prisoners. Let's not forget about the pet Nigerian they used to threaten poet Nacima Abwaan Qorane with rape. Nowhere else in the country does this happen.

We sent your captured soldiers back to Puntland with fresh clothes and ciid presents at the airport. Be grateful :manny:

You find out who raped your pregnant cousin yet

5ce8edb64520e231375804.gif

In his defense...somalialand is not official recognized country. Its still Somalia with some abgry isaaq people living there. Thats all

And he goes there and visits his cousins who live in Hargeysa, a city he hates with "angry people". And he pays entry visa to a country he claims doesn't exist and prays for its destruction online. Next time he goes he should take a skiff boat from wherever he is to laas qoray and enjoy the services his great subclan offers:salute:

And he goes there and visits his cousins who live in Hargeysa, a city he hates with "angry people". And he pays entry visa to a country he claims doesn't exist and prays for its destruction. Next time he goes he should take a skiff boat from wherever he is to laas qoray and enjoy the services his great subclan offers:salute:
And in his defense he is dhulbahante. Hypocrisy doesnt exist in their vocabulary

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It reminds me of @Suldaanka who hates Somaliland and its people but goes there when he wants to visit "back home":pachah1:
The whole Horn of Africa is home to all Somali people stop acting like Somaliland is only home for people from SL there’s people from xamar and Djibouti who visit and live there

You’re acting like a little kid

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Where is somaliland?. I go back home to Somalia every year. I travel to 6 regions in somalia. I dont hate anyone. Simple.
Now hop off sheegato
Don’t mind him people like him are a disgrace to Somaliland

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because my life is under threat for representing your drunkards” :ulyin::ulyin::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What a legend. The man found a loop hole to enter Canada.

Dude seriously claiming asylum because of chance encounter. Nigga found an alternative way to enter a Western country instead of dying in the Mediterranean. I salute this nigga :salute::salute::salute: if I was advising him I’d tell him to also add “I’m full blown gay too”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48234294

Canadian news outlet wasn’t enough for them and now they on the front page of the BBC

Rkelly

In the states u cant say you are gay seeking asylum if u r not. They will test you. 4 Nigerians were deported back home, they claimed they were gay. During a random interview, they were put in a room and shown gay . They were asked to stand up. None of them was aroused. They were grabbed by the ears and deported back to Lagos.

Rkelly

In the states u cant say you are gay seeking asylum if u r not. They will test you. 4 Nigerians were deported back home, they claimed they were gay. During a random interview, they were put in a room and shown gay . They were asked to stand up. None of them was aroused. They were grabbed by the ears and deported back to Lagos.

WTF
:ileycry:

What pet nigerian or is that code for Madow

Rkelly

Great loool

Status
Not open for further replies.