SMART GEELJIRES N Malaysia secretly recorded Ambassador of Geeljireland power tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We must give credit when it’s due. RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA recently stepped up their desciplining of bastard ambassadors who have been abusing their own brethren Somalis in places like the Sudan.

PM Kheyre was on a state visit to Sudan when Uni kids told him the horrific atmosphere at the country’s diplomatic corps. A complete power tripping and exuberant charges was told about them. PM recalled all these bastard Ambassadors for consultation and hopefully they’ll lose their dam jobs.

Now comes another abuse in the Somali embassy in Malaysia where a fucktard was acting as if the embassy is the inheritance his dad left over to him. Just look how he talks to her and tries to suppress her

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He talked to her right imo. Somalis think if they see a somali in an office they can talk to him how they want

Where’s customer service practices. When you are rough with them they’ll be rough too. Teach them by example and say things like “Walaal meeshani adiga Ma lihid anigana Ma lihi, soomaaloo dhan ba leh. Adaan kuu adeegayaa. Waxaan kuu qaban karno waad naga heleysaa. Qof kasta isku qiimo baanu ka qaadnaa. “. Instead they definitely say to them “maxaad rabtaa! Keen lacagtaas hadii kale albaabkaas ka bax”:gucciwhat:

Where’s customer service practices. When you are rough with them they’ll be rough too. Teach them by example and say things like “Walaal meeshani adiga Ma lihid anigana Ma lihi, soomaaloo dhan ba leh. Adaan kuu adeegayaa. Waxaan kuu qaban karno waad naga heleysaa. Qof kasta isku qiimo baanu ka qaadnaa. “. Instead they definitely say to them “maxaad rabtaa! Keen lacagtaas hadii kale albaabkaas ka bax”:gucciwhat:
Customer servive my ass. He tells her why you screaming and making scene infront of everyone. You can hear from her voice she is uncivilized

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Customer servive my ass. He tells her why you screaming and making scene infront of everyone. You can hear from her voice she is uncivilized

Is the guy your qabiil? This seems like he is your uncle.

Clearly she said I’ve been charged more than this other person. Clearly she smelled corruption and evidently she is expressing herself

Is the guy your qabiil? This seems like he is your uncle.

Clearly she said I’ve been charged more than this other person. Clearly she smelled corruption and evidently she is expressing herself

I dont know his qabik. If he is from the blessed qabil then yes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

We must give credit when it’s due. RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA recently stepped up their desciplining of bastard ambassadors who have been abusing their own brethren Somalis in places like the Sudan.

PM Kheyre was on a state visit to Sudan when Uni kids told him the horrific atmosphere at the country’s diplomatic corps. A complete power tripping and exuberant charges was told about them. PM recalled all these bastard Ambassadors for consultation and hopefully they’ll lose their dam jobs.

Now comes another abuse in the Somali embassy in Malaysia where a fucktard was acting as if the embassy is the inheritance his dad left over to him. Just look how he talks to her and tries to suppress her
He demands respect yet talking to her like a child it seems like she was charged more than the others she was even willing to bring evidence and witness yet he dont wanna listen

if someone is getting hustled they Will understandably be pissed off all he needed to do was bring her to his Office and fix the error no need to shout and threaten to call the cops

They finally updated the main photo on the embassy.

1A23811D-C7AC-4DA1-8D38-A6E0CEA01F4E.jpeg

I went for a visit to the embassy once and I ask them why is there an image of a broken cars window and a kikuyu guys 1 star review of the alleged vandalism to his car. They told me they don’t have access to the google admin and some guy who used to work at the embassy created the account under a gmail account.

I was shocked at the level of care for the Somali name by the staff at the embassy, there’s no policy manual in place or a team in Xamaar that updates and consolidates everything into one system.

After my argument with them, it took a few months for them to change the photo.

F5D7A1AA-CCC9-4BE1-AA4C-77AAB4E81B30.jpeg

He demands respect yet talking to her like a child it seems like she was charged more than the others she was even willing to bring evidence and witness yet he dont wanna listen

if someone is getting hustled they Will understandably be pissed off all he needed to do was bring her to his Office and fix the error no need to shout and threaten to call the cops

That embassy is a shitshow.

There’s like 5,000 Somalis living in Malaysia and the office is inundated with issues around young males getting into trouble with police and getting arrested.

They have people who over stay their visas, people who get drunk and into fights.

There’s a sense of entitlement there and that office is super clannish. I walked in and they asked me for my Gobol, and brought a guy from my Gobol to talk to me.loool
:bell:

It’s a shitshow in there.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That embassy is a shitshow.

There’s like 5,000 Somalis living in Malaysia and the office is inundated with issues around young males getting into trouble with police and getting arrested.

They have people who over stay their visas, people who get drunk and into fights.

There’s a sense of entitlement there and that office is super clannish. I walked in and they asked me for my Gobol, and brought a guy from my Gobol to talk to me.loool
:bell:

It’s a shitshow in there.
Gobol shouldnt matter treat everybody the same this Guy in the video was talking about in this Office we show each other respect clearly thats bullshit with the way he was talking and how is he gonna get pissed when she just said they charged her more than her friends

Gobol shouldnt matter treat everybody the same this Guy in the video was talking about in this Office we show each other respect clearly thats bullshit with the way he was talking and how is he gonna get pissed when she just said they charged her more than her friends

The entire embassy staff lack professionalism.

This video should be used as a training video for embassy staff in the future.

I think he got cheesed when he said “Ana meeshan xukuma” and she replied “Hada tahayna”.

She clearly didn’t respect him, and he lose this professionalism after freaking out on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.