Walk Degeneracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've seen it wallahi. The west is now making women that are s more acceptable. They're saying if blacks can take the word "N!gger" back and make it a positive thang then isn't that difficult. They want to norm s and that women can sleep around whatever they like without being judged or shamed for it. I'm telling you saxiib, the west is not progressing but actually devolving.

I've seen it wallahi. The west is now making women that are s more acceptable. They're saying if blacks can take the word "N!gger" back and make it a positive thang then isn't that difficult. They want to norm and that women can sleep around whatever they like without being judged or shamed for it. I'm telling you saxiib, the west is not progressing but actually devolving.

Wallahi anytime somebody wants to do something outrageous they always bring up black people and the n word:mjlol: like tf does that have to do with this

I cannot raise my children here it’s getting worse

In 2 years time social media xaarlimos will be flocking to this event. Wouldn’t be surprised if they refuse to take their hijab off while mingling with the degenerates

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've seen it wallahi. The west is now making women that are s more acceptable. They're saying if blacks can take the word "N!gger" back and make it a positive thang then isn't that difficult. They want to norm and that women can sleep around whatever they like without being judged or shamed for it. I'm telling you saxiib, the west is not progressing but actually devolving.
Wallahi anytime somebody wants to do something outrageous they always bring up black people and the n word:mjlol: like tf does that have to do with this

I cannot raise my children here it’s getting worse
I originally found the entire YouTube video a couple weeks ago. I was heisitant on creating a thread about it. I even asked @Knowles if I should create it and she told me to go for it.

I assumed the thread would have gone down hill pretty quickly though.

I originally found the entire YouTube video a couple weeks ago. I was heisitant on creating a thread about it. I even asked @Knowles if I should create it and she told me to go for it.

I assumed the thread would have gone down hill pretty quickly though.

What’s there to go down hill about, we are discussing self proclaimed s :lolbron: it’s either you’re with the s cause or against them or fucking them it’s only 1 of those 3. Choose wisely

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
In 2 years time social media xaarlimos will be flocking to this event. Wouldn’t be surprised if they refuse to take their hijab off while mingling with the degenerates
Bro in ten years bestiality will be legal and your talkin about gays.
although i did see this one sexy goat the other day..
:pachah1::lolbron:
im jk

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
jesse is known to twist peoples words and shut them down, but boy has he met his match in the form of a young proud , man she owned his ass.

:mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:
How?? She contradicted herself. It's like arguing for something to be banned and mid argument say it shouldn't be banned. Contradicts the entire point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts