Sleeping problems Advice

I have had heavy sleeping problems for the past two years. I always wanted to sort out my problem naturally. But now I am thinking to start take melatonia pills. Anyone that has experience with it. What are the pro and cons

I don’t know what to say, maybe just have a loud alarm clock to wake up at certain times you want! I’m sure that would help.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Go to YouTube from you phone.
Browse for “rain sounds”.
Play that
Imagine you’re in a tropical place under a tent and it’s raining

I sleep on that on every other night. I love the sound of rain.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wake up early and done drink caffeine during the day no naps during the day . You will fall asleep like a baby by 7pm

Can I sleep next to you in your bed.
(Today I was watching you take off your clothes. I’m a jin)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Go to YouTube from you phone.
Browse for “rain sounds”.
Play that
Imagine you’re in a tropical place under a tent and it’s raining

I sleep on that on every other night. I love the sound of rain.
I once tried that and wet the bed :( or was it rain :zhqjlmx:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I was a heavy sleeper when I was young. It hard for me to get up for fajr and suhoor even with assistance from my family members I won’t get up subxanallah.

After high school I got a job at bakery. I used to get up 5am everyday to start work at 6.
Somehow my body got used to the routine to get up 5am or 6 and going to bed at 10pm everyday.

Now my body naturally gets up 6am without an alarm. Even if i sleep at 3am, I still get up at 6am.

I was a heavy sleeper when I was young. It hard for me to get up for fajr and suhoor even with assistance from my family members I won’t get up subxanallah.

After high school I got a job at bakery. I used to get up 5am everyday to start work at 6.
Somehow my body got used to the routine to get up 5am or 6 and going to bed at 10pm everyday.

Now my body naturally gets up 6am without an alarm. Even if i sleep at 3am, I still get up at 6am.
Damn girl,

I'm looking for a reliable alarm. Is you available?

I have had heavy sleeping problems for the past two years. I always wanted to sort out my problem naturally. But now I am thinking to start take melatonia pills. Anyone that has experience with it. What are the pro and cons
There a podcast called sleep with me. Listen to it as you fall asleep it helps. Stay away from pills.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
1000 mg of magnesium hour or 2 before bed, idk what that converts 2 in grams.
it will calm your sht and give you one of those black out sleeps. sometimes with dreams.

Trending

Latest posts