• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What do you guys think of it?

AP_02081703696-e1552422025950.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Jews in american congress like senator Chumer support slavery reparations for african americans because the jews want to pull off a grand hustle called Holocaust reparations for which they entend to charge WHITE NATIONS FOR LIFE.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Reparations for African Americans or the whole continent of Africa?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
America funded ethiopians to ethnically cleanse and genocide Somalis stuck in ethiopia, where is our reperations???:birdman::kodaksmiley:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They should get reparations cause they never received compensation for slavery.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Acknowledging is the first step, I will take you to nuugal and baptise you in caano geel and force feed you bariis and baasto:nvjpqts:
I do eat bariis and baasto. I don't call them by the English names either I'm not 100% lost. Maraq and hilib are
:rejoice:

repo

VIP
That was 200 years ago
So what? The effects of slavery has reverberated through time. You expect people that were enslaved for 400 years to fix their society in 150 without the means to do so? They were not given the economic means to progress and now poor immigrants from a backwater failed state Somalia is telling black Americans who had no chance to decide their own destiny to "forget and move on". You people are parroting stupid right wing talking points that can easily be dismissed.

repo

VIP
Jews in american congress like senator Chumer support slavery reparations for african americans because the jews want to pull off a grand hustle called Holocaust reparations for which they entend to charge WHITE NATIONS FOR LIFE.
Jews have a similar history to African Americans, they were the original AA. It's not a hustle it's payback. They can sympathize with struggles cause they were the white man's throughout history.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So what? The effects of slavery has reverberated through time. You expect people that were enslaved for 400 years to fix their society in 150 without the means to do so? They were not given the economic means to progress and now poor immigrants from a backwater failed state Somalia is telling black Americans who had no chance to decide their own destiny to "forget and move on". You people are parroting stupid right wing talking points that can easily be dismissed.
So then the Africans are owed money the South Americans the Chinese Indians the list goes on. Crying for money instead of getting out of the ghetto is the problem with AA. Indians and Chinese came here and started working on the railroads like slaves look at them today.

Trending