Slavery in early Islamic

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Another sahih hadiths that contradict

According to al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, Abū Hurayra claimed,

“ناول النبي معاوية سهما فقال: خذ هذا السهم حتى تلقاني به في الجنة!"
The Prophet (ﺹ) gave Mu'awiyah an arrow then said to him, "Take this arrow until we meet in Paradise." Is a sahih hadith

إِنَّ قَوْلَ رَسُولِ اللهِ (ص): (إِذَا رَأَيْتُمْ مُعَاوِيَةَ عَلَى مِنْبَرِي فَاقْتُلُوهُ)

If you see Muawiyah on my pulpit, then kill him.

Both of them are sahih, but each has different political purpose.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Now I agree that there is weak Hadiths but that isn't against ilm Al Hadith and uluma like imam bukhari and Muslim and many others made rules to filter Hadiths.

And the other point you said about shia is a joke because shia have no links with islam.

Because.
Ilm Al Quran
Ilm tajwid is sunni
Ilm tafsir is sunni
Ilm Hadith is sunni
Ilm Al nahu is sunni
Ilm Al sarf is sunni
Ilm Al balagah is sunni

So What is their reference?

It's from there fake uluma that but any thing after imam Ali said and they will believe it
There were surpluse of hadiths, which many scholars like Qadi Iyad ( big maliki scholar)
"الكاذبون ضربان: أحدهما ضرب عرفوا بالكذب وهم أنواع، منهم مّن يضع ما لم يقله النبي استخفافاً كالزنادقة، وإما تديّناً كجهلة المتعبدين الذين وضعوا الأحاديث في الفضائل والرغائب، وإما إغراباً وسمعةً كفسق المحدثين، وإما تعصباً واحتجاجاً كدعاة المبتدعة ومتعصبي المذاهب، وإما إتباعاً لهوى أهل الدنيا والعذر لهم. ومنهم مَن يضع للمتن الضعيف إسناداً قوياً، ومنهم مَن يدّعي سماع ما لم يسمع منه، ولقاء مَن لم يلتقِه، ومنهم مَن ينسب كلام الصحابة وحكم العرب للنبي".

Liars are of two types: one of them is known as liars, and they break up into branches, among them are those are either munaafiqiin who fabricate what the Prophet did not say as mockery, or they are religious, like the ignorant worshipers who put hadiths about virtues and desires, or who seek fame, like the immorality of the hadithers, or fanaticism, like the advocates of innovated sects and their followers.

And among them are those who put a strong isnad for the weak text, and among them are those who claim to have heard what he did not hear from him, and to meet with those who did not meet him, and among them are those who attribute the words of the Companions and the rule of the Arabs to the Prophet.

This scholar, states that their are hadiths with strong isnad yet are fabricated.

Last edited:

The Prophet (ﺹ) gave Mu'awiyah an arrow then said to him, "Take this arrow until we meet in Paradise." Is a sahih hadith

I will do some research an give you answer about this inshallah

There were surpluse of hadiths, which many scholars like Qadi Iyad ( big maliki scholar)
"الكاذبون ضربان: أحدهما ضرب عرفوا بالكذب وهم أنواع، منهم مّن يضع ما لم يقله النبي استخفافاً كالزنادقة، وإما تديّناً كجهلة المتعبدين الذين وضعوا الأحاديث في الفضائل والرغائب، وإما إغراباً وسمعةً كفسق المحدثين، وإما تعصباً واحتجاجاً كدعاة المبتدعة ومتعصبي المذاهب، وإما إتباعاً لهوى أهل الدنيا والعذر لهم. ومنهم مَن يضع للمتن الضعيف إسناداً قوياً، ومنهم مَن يدّعي سماع ما لم يسمع منه، ولقاء مَن لم يلتقِه، ومنهم مَن ينسب كلام الصحابة وحكم العرب للنبي".
That's is why we have علم الجرح والتعديل

إذا رأيتم معاويةَ على مِنبري فاقتُلوه
الراوي : عبدالله بن مسعود | المحدث : العقيلي | المصدر : تهذيب التهذيب
الصفحة أو الرقم : 2/428 | أحاديث مشابهة | خلاصة حكم المحدث : منكر

٢- [عن أبي هريرة:] أنَّ النَّبِيُّ ﷺ ناوَلَ معاويةَ سَهمًا فقالَ خُذ هذا السَّهمَ حتّى تلقاني بِه في الجنَّةِ
ابن عدي (ت ٣٦٥)، الكامل في الضعفاء ٨‏/٣٧٥ • منكر

Both are fake hadiths

Btw, the Habshis in question were likely majority Nilotes and not Ethiosemites. There’s much emphasis on skin colour, and the Ethiosemites of the time were overwhelmingly lightskinned. It’s just Arab laziness.
I agree that they were mostly Nilotic as the Nilote regions were the #1 sources of slaves but theres no reason to think Ethio Semites were significantly lighter than they are now, what are you basing this on? Theres probably been no other genetic infuences since the Semites settled 2500-3000 years ago, excluding the Oromo expansion which didn't even affect North Ethio-Semites AFAICT.

Trending

Latest posts