Slave Humor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I am watching this show called Finding your roots with Gates Jr. Its about this black professor Gates who hosts a bunch of celebrities and he researches their ancestors. SO he has this black man, a musician with a big afro & a comb. He has small eyes, kinda low energy and laughs funny.

So Professor Gates Jr. comes up with the black mans research book. Apparenly this musician has a rare luck of being the ONLY African American who can trace his ancestors from an African ship of slaves. The Last slave ship.

This ship came when slavery was outlawed and a white man got mad and said I bet I can go to Africa and bring a bunch of slaves. This law will not affect me. He made a bet with another white man. So he goes to benin Africa and brings 200 slaves, ancestor of this musician being one of them.

on hearing that, the black man with afro, was like say what??? aaaahhh I am in pain. and then he looks at the photo of the devil white man who made the bet and is responsible for his ancestors to be shipped. The black man said I can't stop looking him.

Just looking at this optics, the afro, the sticking out comb, the story, the photo of the white man ..my kids and I just started laughing without stop. Even our cat booty brown was crackling with us after watching us for second laughing loooooooooooool
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's in a great hip hop band called The Roots.

Walaahi he came off as so funny. Walaahi black people are so innocent and sweet. I have said it before, black people have soul, white people have a heart. Two different things

Walaahi he came off as so funny. Walaahi black people are so innocent and sweet. I have said it before, black people have soul, white people have a heart. Two different things
White people have ideologically implemented the concept of ethics into their culture and political systems. They don't feel you, but on paper they do. :icon lol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White people have ideologically implemented the concept of ethics into their culture and political systems. They don't feel you, but on paper they do. :icon lol:

Great point! I agree 100%

Trending