SL soldiers sent to attack Salaxley residents

Kuwii huudhaydhka gubay baala xidhay, then a Banaanbax happened
6FBD0F84-9177-49C1-B666-AA7056314FF0.png

235947DF-D201-4567-BDB7-E11D6180A07D.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It was abunch of reer hargeisa yutes starting trouble :dead:

Glad those bozos got locked up. The people of salaxey don’t need these city people antics

OffTheDome

Proud American
Four ciyaal xaafad kids who went to the peaceful village of Salaxley and burnt the government aid and clothes donated sent to the affected families were arrested and taken to Hargesia. No one was killed, the shots were warning shots nobody was actually getting shot at. Fake news is a disease wallahi

Even after being arrested they don’t look remorseful loool smh

I don't know if Somalis can ever show remorse. I remember that Puntlander guy retelling the story of how he and his friend raped that little 12 yr old Aisha. He retold that story as though he and his friend were doing the most normal of things. Very disturbing.

I know I'm saying this as someone who grew up in the west and whose outlook on life is likely very different to people back home.

I don't know if Somalis can ever show remorse. I remember that Puntlander guy retelling the story of how he and his friend raped that little 12 yr old Aisha. He retold that story as though he and his friend were doing the most normal of things. Very disturbing.

I know I'm saying this as someone who grew up in the west and whose outlook on life is likely very different to people back home.

Country needs a lot of change, education and re-education is key

Country needs a lot of change, education and re-education is key
A lot certainly needs to change in Somali culture. I think as more areas develop beyond mere survival, they will open their minds to other approaches and morals.

The key is to take the good things from other cultures. Western Culture is generally qashin and we shouldn't replicate most of it. However, showing more humanity to others, having remorse when you have sinned/commited a crime and other things like that, are areas that we can certainly learn a lot from others.

Trending