SL road agency buys new vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma sha Allah SL way dadaalaysaa.
Waxaan u maleeynaya waa in dhawaan la go'aamiyo in dowladda oo dhan xagaas loo wareejiyo.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Maasha Allah! This is great, I can't wait for the completion of Erigavo road, Imagine driving your luxury vehicle instead of 4 by 4 to Erigavo.

Wallahi we're being held back by not getting recognition. Imagine how much we can do if we had access to foreign capital. :salute:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Mashallah. Walle gobanimo waa loo dhashaa.:salute:

My dear brothers representing Somaliland, I say to you, don't look back. Don't look back and don't respond to people who say Somaliland doesn't exist or that Somaliland is part of "Somalia." Just ignore them.

Somaliland is a beacon of hope for the Somali people. Inshallah, the brotherly nations of Somaliland and Southwest State will develop extensive bilateral ties. We need to cooperate economically, socially, academically and militarily. We have a common enemy who wants to hold both of us back.

Allow dhowr walaalaha Somaliland, Koonfur Galbeed, Kenya iyo Itoobiya. :rejoice:

Mashallah. Walle gobanimo waa loo dhashaa.:salute:

My dear brothers representing Somaliland, I say to you, don't look back. Don't look back and don't respond to people who say Somaliland doesn't exist or that Somaliland is part of "Somalia." Just ignore them.

Somaliland is a beacon of hope for the Somali people. Inshallah, the brotherly nations of Somaliland and Southwest State will develop extensive bilateral ties. We need to cooperate economically, socially, academically and militarily. We have a common enemy who wants to hold both of us back.

Allow dhowr walaalaha Somaliland, Koonfur Galbeed, Kenya iyo Itoobiya. :rejoice:

I'd love to have a beach house in Baraawe.:banderas::rejoice:

Definitely. Imagine if we didn't join the cursed union in 1960 we would've developed so much

The union was/is a noble and beautiful thing my brother.
If things didn't go the way it was supposed to go(brotherhood and prosperity) then the fault lies with us as a people and not the idea of a union.
Cursed are the people that doesn't recognize and uphold their unity.
We have a people and a nation(in Somalis/Somalia) acting like they're 100's of different ethnicities.

It's a disgrace beyond measure.

waraabe

Your superior
The union was/is a noble and beautiful thing my brother.
If things didn't go the way it was supposed to go(brotherhood and prosperity) then the fault lies with us as a people and not the idea of a union.
Cursed are the people that doesn't recognize and uphold their unity.
We have a people and a nation(in Somalis/Somalia) acting like they're 100's of different ethnicities.

It's a disgrace beyond measure.

Too many excuses Aboowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending