SL poltics: Musse Bixi should resign and let Saylaci become president until Election

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He has imprisoned opposition political figures.
He has made the presidency like a family business
The 3 jabhads one of them is in southern Togdheer and tensions are at a boiling point.

Muuse fought the fa.qash and saved these people from a bloodthirsty dictator. No way the likes of Faysal Cali Waraabe who was a faq.ash agent till the last day of the Kacaan regime can chat for a Mujahid like Muse Biixi. Same goes for Cirro who was on Kacaan payroll from 1981 till the end.

You Isaaqs are some ungrateful bunch of losers this guy saved your ass you should thank him

Muuse fought the fa.qash and saved these people from a bloodthirsty dictator. No way the likes of Faysal Cali Waraabe who was a faq.ash agent till the last day of the Kacaan regime can chat for a Mujahid like Muse Biixi. Same goes for Cirro who was on Kacaan payroll from 1981 till the end.

You Isaaqs are some ungrateful bunch of losers this guy saved your ass you should thank him

True, there were treasonous issaqs i.e former prime minister Omar Arte. But, when you look at it from the political angle Musse Biixi has destroyed the creditability of Somaliland's recognition. Hell, even Silyno didn't send opposition political figures to jail.

Politically, Somaliland is in a worse shape since Dahir Rayalle left office a decade ago

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
SOMALILAND can survive in only one option. GET RID OF QABIL. NO MORE ISAAQ GADABURSI AND OTHERS WHO LIVE THERE.

There should be only 2 national parties. 2 party system. DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICANS.

Democrats will represent democracy and that there should always be fair and equal elections.

Republicans will represent the republic and that there will always be a president and no KINGS.

SOMALILAND has to move beyond qabil. It is a matter of survival. JEEGAN solution can only win a couple of victories here and there but it is no way a long term solution.

SOMALILAND can survive in only one option. GET RID OF QABIL. NO MORE ISAAQ GADABURSI AND OTHERS WHO LIVE THERE.

There should be only 2 national parties. 2 party system. DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICANS.

Democrats will represent democracy and that there should always be fair and equal elections.

Republicans will represent the republic and that there will be a president and no KINGS.

SOMALILAND has to move beyond qabil. It is a matter of survival. JEEGAN solution can only win a couple of victories here and there but it is no way a long term solution.

True, I don't want it to end like Somalia. Political parties that are qabil neutral is the best option .

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Republicans will represent the republic and that there will always be a president and no KINGS.

I don’t believe in equality. I only believe in equality amongst Isaaqs. We should get rid of Isaaq sub-clanism true. But Isaaqs fought for this country thus should always rule

I don’t believe in equality. I only believe in equality amongst Isaaqs. We should get rid of Isaaq sub-clanism true. But Isaaqs fought for this country thus should always rule

I strongly disagree with that statement . I believe ever Somalilander is equal from gelbeed to bari.

Trending