SL NEWS: is there tension between ina kaahin and muuse shaani ?

I consider ina kaahin to be a political prositute. Muuse bixii purged the East Burco government employees, He gave 5% SDF funds to Togdheer, there was no oxygen tanks at burco hospital. As well as, there was no ambulances in Burco ( the second capital city of SL) which lead to big companies like dahabshil to donate ambulances.

The political class of both East Burco and West Hargeisa sadly are politically bankrupt. The recent kulmiye conference does not change anything. What you have in somaliland is people in government robbing the nation's assets.

People in Somaliland need to ask constructive and legitimate questions, which could bring real and meaningful changes ( i.e the tax systerm, provincial developments, employment, education etc) instead of engaging in tribalist politics which is regressive.

There needs to be political reforms in which parliment holds the president to account when it comes to policies, conduct and financial expense justifaction.

The policies and conduct of muuse bixii is causing the divide in some major cities in Somaliland. There is a qabilist and tuug who happeneds to be the president.

The question is not when muuse bixii is leaving office. But, what are the lasting effects of muuse bixii presidency could have on Somaliland's economical stability, tribal relations , government policies and (to some extent) the relationship with the international community.

Last edited:
lets if Kaahin heps break up Jeegan and move forward and reform the whole system to empower the parliament by replacing the powerful presidency with a ceremonial presidency, with a prime minister subject to the parliament

lets if Kaahin heps break up Jeegan and move forward and reform the whole system to empower the parliament by replacing the powerful presidency with a ceremonial presidency, with a prime minister subject to the parliament

Personally, I never supported jeeganism with regards to politics. I think Somaliland was better off during the raayaale's presidency.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These two go way back.

37727E7C-C777-45D6-BD44-324D216F2953.jpeg
2ECB51D1-A970-436D-ADE0-6F09957825C0.jpeg

Trending