SL HAS HIRED STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY GLOVER PARK GROUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Somalia @OgadenWar

BREAKING: "SOMALILAND" HAS HIRED STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY GLOVER PARK GROUP! THEY ARE IN A TOTAL CRISIS!
BREAKING: THE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY NOW REPRESENTING "SOMALILAND" HAS REGISTERED UNDER THE FOREIGN AGENTS REGISTRATIONS ACT!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Greater Somalia @OgadenWar

BREAKING: "SOMALILAND" HAS HIRED STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY GLOVER PARK GROUP! THEY ARE IN A TOTAL CRISIS!
BREAKING: THE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY NOW REPRESENTING "SOMALILAND" HAS REGISTERED UNDER THE FOREIGN AGENTS REGISTRATIONS ACT!
They are in total crisis?

How can anyone take anything you say serious? This is old news and it's a PR firm to promote Somaliland. :drakewtf:

When-Brienne-Calmly-Tells-Ser-Davos-Melisandre-She-Executed-Stannis-Look-Like-Might-Faint.gif

What?! Who said anything about rights, they are promoting the state/country. Obviously it's a good move. ugh...:draketf:

Lamborghini And Ferrari do not need any promotion. Palestine people never hire any PR company for their rights. I hope you get my idea. If your case is just and fair, you would not need to sell to others.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lamborghini And Ferrari do not need any promotion. Palestine people never hire any PR company for their rights. I hope you get my idea. If your case is just and fair, you would not need to sell to others.
You make no sense whatsoever and no I do not understand. You bring up Lamborghini, Ferrari and Palestine which in no way correlates to Somaliland hiring this firm.

You are making this thing so much bigger than it actually is, it's just a public relations firm. They are able to make Somaliland's case known worldwide. Your source is from a tweet named OgadenWar how reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts