Skyscraper in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi 8 years ago Mogadishu was a ghost town it has gotten better by the day. Can we build a skyscraper so we can show the world Mogadishu is actually beautiful I mean really.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wallahi 8 years ago Mogadishu was a ghost town it has gotten better by the day. Can we build a skyscraper so we can show the world Mogadishu is actually beautiful I mean really.

It takes time. Mogadishu is in the foundation process, you just can't build skycraper there when numerous essential issue are left out like infrastracture(roads, bridges if possible, etc), Most IMPORTANT PEACE & SECURITY and greenery/agriculture sector handled effectively.Also after the country gets higher GDP and idulges itself into list of stable , developing nation it when they can think of building enormous towers.

What's good about Mogadishu management is that, they don't usually give up on seeing so much insecurity going on there. Alkebab does mess in the city, after a period of time the mess is cleared. Still looks beautiful with those beaches and white looking abodes. It truly brings out the beauty of the city.

It actually looks better than some safe/secure african towns/cities. It's just a starting point at this period. Let's not look into unnecesary things for the current situation. Don't know if the oil&gas are excavated/mined/drilled and the country becomes secure then at that period, it's all good for developments and improving standard living of people from long effect of civil&famine together.

Wish them success. Let's not aim to high beyond our expectation at the moment. Let the upcoming young generation acquire education as it plays the fate of a country, otherwise we'll just perceive another generation of qabill talks and obsession which leads to failure:yacadiim:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Before having skyscrapers they should prioritize security and invest into the military and police force give them a good salary which makes them less vulnerable to corruption

That coupled with honest people and good leadership the sky is the limit

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Mogadishu should not have a skyscraper but go back to its old architecture and historical buildings.

You can't control what Somalis build just look at Hargeisa random buildings all over the place all different coloursrs they're all flats skyscrapers is any building more than 150m

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi Mogadishu is doing really well in terms of rebuilding. The city looks far better then 10 years ago. I didn't know it was this good wallahi, good on them. They just need to end the insecurity, after 30 years haday qoriga iska dhigeen oo noolasha dorteen im happy for them. At least there isn't a clan war anymore but little 'incidents' here and there which I will explain below why that happens.

It's because the only thing left for them is kelebyasha(danaystaha, shabab, ganacsatada harantasi lacag ku samaysteen) in bananka la tusiyo but that may take another 20 years before they realize that who create these little incidents because of their interests. Mind you this little qashin left from the civil war is effecting all Somalia equally, there is still little remnants of moryans, siyasi dantisa uu daran, rogue business-men who made huge wealth in the war due to limited competition in the market place who cleaned up on the mogadishu customer money and remittances sent to them, politicians fighting for posts and their resume building and not so much 4 national interest, those wanting to use the govt as an ATM by securing overseas funding, assasinations. I call these stuff the little remnants left from the civil war, waa qashinki yara oo dagaalki badana somalia waa ka dhamaday hada lakin qashin yar ba harsan oo weli aan dacad laga ahayn in wax laga gabto.

Mogadishu needs to rebuild its beautiful traditional architecture.

No one got time that multi-coloured shit that's been built in Hargeisa, Bosaasso, etc.

The 'skyscrapers' being built are absolute eye-sores.

Cool footage, but I had to mute the video. Why put Arabic music when showing off a SOMALI city?:O27GWRK:

Status
Not open for further replies.