Skinny somali guys

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Aren't you a Hijabi Xalimo what are you doing at a western gym staring at faraxs?

Maybe he’s training for long distance running stamina training. At least the fella is doing something productive with his time. Whilst you’re out here paying for a monthly membership to watch someone train and then run to SSpot like this to make a post about him
9BF41BB9-5E8D-4FD2-9BB4-F420D630084A.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @Abdisamad3 Soulsearching hasn't been the same since I dropped that thread. "Her" content has been lacklustre and no one has the time to read the weird stories anymore
:(

Lol as someone who’s trying to bulk up I do weekly 3k runs just because it makes me feel good. A runners high over a pump any day.

Maybe he’s training for long distance running stamina training. At least the fella is doing something productive with his time. Whilst you’re out here paying for a monthly membership to watch someone train and then run to SSpot like this to make a post about him
View attachment 93313

I never miss my bus,.if I miss it, i leg it down to the next bus stop. I.e I ran from near white city station to holland park station to catch the 148 to Southwark, south London and if i'm running late I catch the bus. But, if I wake up early, I walk from shepherds bush to elephant and castle which I find quite relaxing .