Skin/hair care thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
what are you guys skin care routines? What type of skin do you have? What prouducts are good/bad for your skin? What was your skin nightmare? For me I have oily/dry skin. That st Ives apricot scrub is rubbish and broke me out! I love almond oil to moisturize my skin it leaves it soft and non shiny it’s also great for hair growth :salute: my hair type is 2b 2c and 3a at the back I use herbal essences hello hydration coconut conditioner and shea moisture Shea butter shampoo with olive oil as a hair moisturizer and Cantu leave in conditioner as a sealer

This is my hair tbh
img_2410-png.28576

Eww what country are you from because that’s disgusting I’m not judging but try to take one every two days okay
tenor.gif

Once every three days is good.

I have a fucking pump so if I take hot shower it will destroy the quality of my insulin which I try to avoid

Either way you know you taking too much shower is bad for you

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Once every three days is good.

I have a fucking pump so if I take hot shower it will destroy the quality of my insulin which I try to avoid

Either way you know you taking too much shower is bad for you
Yeah but being musty is unattractive if your interested in dating telling a potential spouse you only bathe every three days is a turn off and they’ll probably block you on all social media sites and your number good luck though

Yeah but being musty is unattractive if your interested in dating telling a potential spouse you only bathe every three days is a turn off and they’ll probably block you on all social media sites and your number good luck though
If you take too many bath you become dry.

Take 2/3 baths.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Bruv, just shower every night, take 5/10 minutes every day and just wash.
Guess it depends on daily activity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending