Skin care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm starting to get freckles on my face (nose and cheeks). Apparently it's from sensitive skin and sun exposure which is weird because I use spf daily. How do I get rid? I'm using retin a to fade them but it's not working so great.

@Endriam help a brother out.

Skin care junkies come in.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
eee132-e45-cream-125g-tub.jpg

Do you apply it 30mins before going out + reapplying (or whatever the instructions are)? This is one thing I forget.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reign

VIP
Do you apply it 30mins before going out (or whatever the instructions are)? This is one thing I forget.
I just apply it every morning after I clean my face, if I'm going out. Sometimes I leave within 10 mins of applying, sometimes after two hours.

You gotta bleach walal. Try use hydroqunine.
I read about using hydroquinone to lighten them, but the results aren't permanent. My doc also refused to prescribe them.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I been using hydroqunine for my acne scars. I'm happy with the results. Now I'm trying to wean it ATM. Retin a can get rid of the dark spots and for the bonus it can reduce the wrinkles. You should accept your dr's approach.

Reign

VIP
I been using hydroqunine for my acne scars. I'm happy with the results. Now I'm trying to wean it ATM. Retin a can get rid of the dark spots and for the bonus it can reduce the wrinkles. You should accept your dr's approach.
Retin a is making my skin dryer than the Sahara desert. My doc said the imperpigmentated skin should peel off bit by bit within a couple of months, but the only peeling I'm getting is around my mouth and it looks horrible.

What percentage of Retin A are you using? I suggest you use 0.01%, the highest dose. Keep using SPF, and use a generous amount. Buy a good quality microdermabrasion product to exfoliate your skin.

Shea butter for my skin and pink for my hair. Fufu as my breakfast and chin chins as my lunch. Dinner - fried chicken!

Status
Not open for further replies.