Genetics Siwaakhroon (Gahayle) DNA results from 23andMe

Apollo

C'mon man
Staff Member
Saxib where is that maternal hablogroup found? Isn't somalis one m1 or something
Somalis don't have a single maternal lineage. There are like 50 different maternal lineages among Somalis. Most of them are either East African or some kind of Neolithic MENA.

I’m an old man by the standards of this forum so those types of shenanigan doesn’t interest me in the least. Alhamdulillah I’m a proud Somali and curious about our roots.

Hi @Sa7rawy congrats on the results, but I got something more interesting for you.

A user on here @Jablibax is doing research on Majeerteen origins and which sub-1,000 year old Y-Chromsome sub-sub-sub-sub-clade is the genuine MJ one.

This can only be known through more advanced tests like full Y-Chromosome tests. I think @Jablibax may be willing to sponsor you one since you come from a rare Majeerteen subclan. Get in touch with him.

These subclades is what I am talking about it:

Let me correct you Siwaakhroon/Gahayle not rare sub clan of MJ.
Siwaakhroon is one of the largest MJ sub clan number wise.

Hi @Sa7rawy congrats on the results, but I got something more interesting for you.

A user on here @Jablibax is doing research on Majeerteen origins and which sub-1,000 year old Y-Chromsome sub-sub-sub-sub-clade is the genuine MJ one.

This can only be known through more advanced tests like full Y-Chromosome tests. I think @Jablibax may be willing to sponsor you one since you come from a rare Majeerteen subclan. Get in touch with him.

These subclades is what I am talking about it:

Would like to explain them about the YSEQ option, a very inexpensive way to rest for
a deep genetic Lineage.

Trending

Latest posts