Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.
These women have good paying jobs, they are educated, decent looking... However they are single in their 30s. Simply because they claim they couldn't find a Farah that makes equal or much more than them (salary wise).

So who will want them if they are 37 and single?

If I'm 37 educated Farah, I want a 24 yrs old Xalimo. Not a old xalimo.

The question is do they want you?

The answer is , Noooooo.

Keo

VIP
GrvDk_deSimylpIECxx69A.png

Look what this guy said.
:pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These women have good paying jobs, they are educated, decent looking... However they are single in their 30s. Simply because they claim they couldn't find a Farah that makes equal or much more than them (salary wise).

So who will want them if they are 37 and single?

If I'm 37 educated Farah, I want a 24 yrs old Xalimo. Not a old xalimo.
Why do you rant so much about their age when youre not gonna marry them?

who wants expired goods? at 35yrs old, woman can't have babies as all their eggs have dropped out. and women can't enjoy sex after age 35, that's why you see many marriage breakdowns by that age. the man can still bang till age 70yrs.

I'm spoken for...but if I were single, I would not be interested in 90% of the men who post on this forum. I don't associate with trash. I can bet that many of the women you guys obsess over have no interest in you or your opinions either.
Why do you post often here then? Im not defending these guys, I actually agree with your view. But its a bit curious considering your post count.

They recognise their mistakes and scale back on their requirements. I also think they would be more inclined to be patient and keep their marriage intact to avoid a divorce.

Edeb iyo asluub bey soo barteen through being single for long:lolbron:

They need a place to call home and children to run around after. They deserve it.

I think i will be like 28-30 old when im done with studying and making much money :ahh: if there isnt a somali guy whos equal ill simply marry someone else :manny: Better than being single or marrying an abdi without work

who wants expired goods? at 35yrs old, woman can't have babies as all their eggs have dropped out. and women can't enjoy sex after age 35, that's why you see many marriage breakdowns by that age. the man can still bang till age 70yrs.

Are all you somali guys this stupid wth am i reading :farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If you're worried about being a cuck, you're definitely a low iq, antisocial, basement dwelling beta cuck.
Anti Social somalis tend to have high IQ. It's the loud mouth extroverts that usually have low IQ

I think i will be like 28-30 old when im done with studying and making much money :ahh: if there isnt a somali guy whos equal ill simply marry someone else :manny: Better than being single or marrying an abdi without work

Good luck. Your best chances are Asian or white men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending