Since when were cars gendered?

I drive a four-wheel and never thought twice about how it makes me come off but when I was picking up my friend who's car broke down he seemed confused when my car stopped in front of him, and asked if it was my dad's because "girls don't drive those" :what1:

I don't particularly care about cars, its just a means of transport to me but his comment left me confused.

What are "masculine" and "feminine" cars?

I drive a four-wheel and never thought twice about how it makes me come off but when I was picking up my friend who's car broke down he seemed confused when my car stopped in front of him, and asked if it was my dad's because "girls don't drive those" :what1:

I don't particularly care about cars, its just a means of transport to me but his comment left me confused.

I have a small car. I drove my mother’s car it’s big it felt nice. Cars don’t have genders people just associate it to who drive it.

I expect real girls to drive this

ac2b72a7dd4cf0a4d2237244f6a9db75.jpg

You're supposed to drive a mini cooper as a dainty lady not a testosterone and blood fuelled four wheeler you queer genderbender 😳

Last edited:
Women prefer smaller cars as they are easier to manoeuvre and park. They also tend to struggle measure space, hence why most women have accidents when they park while men tend to have accidents when driving. But butch lesbians usually drive bigger cars as they like to portray themselves as alpha female

You're supposed to drive a mini copper as a dainty lady not a testosterone and blood fuelled four wheeler you queer genderbender 😳
looool I got my dad's love of big butch cars and trucks

Its probably a safety thing - if I drive a bigger car i feel less likely to be crushed to death in the event of an accident :noneck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The fact that he asked u and not assume it was yours tells me u r doing a good job hiding your tom boyishness. or worst- i kissed a girl vibe

Trending