Since when did kheyre become a darling of the tuulo boys

Im surprised that the same tuulo of sspot have found love in kheyre and he has all of a sudden become their darling :pachah1:rihht after he was removed from Office

Now get this right if you go back to the tuulo boys threads and posts you Will be surprised how time has changed lol.

What this tells us is simply the tuulo boys have No principles at all... none whatsoever!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No love or any kinds sympathy for Kheyre all laugh lies told from day 1 by CBB and how N&N reward their own dumpted like trash being just used, his calacaal pure hypocrisy for all crimes and wrong commited under his leadership. N&N are like a Mexican soap opera :ftw9nwa:

More like a reer Mahad calling tuulo boys tuulo boys.. tuulo boys is not a qabiil but a village mindset eedo

I'm not your eedo Bush Buun, you claimed Reer Islaan, Reer Mahad which is @Tucking_Fypo 's immediate family. Reer Islaan don't marry Bush Buuns and they certainly are not kacaanists.

The Kacaan targeted that family!

If you had any braincells you'd claim something else.

Shameless and deranged. :mjlol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
:ehh:We also laugh at you propaganda minions working tirelessly believing you have important roles the look the day N&N have no use of you, seeing how theat 2nd highest memeber what it's store for you little propaganda minions.

:ehh:We also laugh at you propaganda minions working tirelessly believing you have important roles the look the day N&N have no use of you, seeing how theat 2nd highest memeber what it's store for you little propaganda minions.
Tuulo boy farmaajo Will go, kheyre has gone but the flag and the country Will stay here for long time.
:ivers: I dont support a party or an individual but the ideas they stand for

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah I have noticed that, Kheyre has become the savior to the same opps who used to insult him on the regular.

As they say politics makes strange bed fellows.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yeah I have noticed that, Kheyre has become the savior to the same opps who used to insult him on the regular.

As they say politics makes strange bed fellows.
Bot, tell us who supports Kheyre now? We are laughing because your naxdin propaganda is over. The fake image you portrayed for 3 years has been shattered and we were here to witness it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kheyre is definitely a future leader, we wish him luck but he is just one man among many that will continue to build Somalia :)

Trending